Podobno duze pieniadze

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jestem szczesciarzem, zostalem wybrany, ale nie wiem co to jest. Dostalem maila i podobno to bardzo duze pieniadze sa do zarobienia. Niech mi ktos powie co to jest i ile mozna zarobic.

Hello My Dear,

I am really sorry if this mail get's to you without any notice, as a matter of urgency, i want you to advice me on what Investment opportunities you can assist me on it, it has become very difficult to get a reliable person to assist me for this transaction because of the rate of bad peoples in the world today.

My Name's are Sir Philip Hamptom, the Chief Auditor Natwest Bank London-UK. My proposal is that, during our last auditing I discovered a dormant account, with a balance of £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Pounds Sterling). From my investigation, the owner of the said account, is a foreigner by name Mr.John Shumejda. After going into deeply investigation I found out that Mr.John Shumejda.. died on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash. For more details visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_ news/england/1742404.stm.

I therefore propose to do this business with you by receiving this fund in any of your preferable account as the next of Kin, an empty account can serve provided it is valid. I contacted you because, if this fund is not transfer out urgently the fund will be diverted to the British Treasury as Unclaimed fund because of the law imposed by the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. For more information about the prime Minister decision on dormant accounts visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ business/4017381.stm

I can assure you as the Chief Aduitor, an expert in this field that, this fund can be approve for payment to any foreigner because their is no name attached to the account by the deceased as next of Kin. Be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. Upon the successful transfer of the fund to your account, you will be given 40% of the total amount while 60% will be for me. So If you are interested reply me through this e-mail [email] for more details about this transaction.

I am Looking Forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely
Sir Philip Hamptom,
zignoruj to, to jest scam. Jezeli chcesz straci troche pieniedzy, to stac Cie na to, zeby zaplacic za tlumaczenie tego i nastepnych listow. Skontaktuj sie z biurem tlumaczen.
>>>My Name's are Sir Philip Hamptom, the Chief Auditor Natwest Bank London-UK...
po pierwsze Auditors dla N.W. Bank to zaden Philip Hamton, to bardzo latwo mozna sprawdzic na ich rocznych sprawozdaniack, drugie...przeciez email adres do niego bylby na bank....
...czy oni naprawde mysla, ze ludzie pozbyli sie rozumu zeby takie bzdury pisac i oczekiwac azeby to ktos czytal.
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/bizscamGB_ThompsonRowe.php

wystarczylo napisac Nat West Bank + auditors i co to my widzimy...inni tez udaja sie za Chief Auditor.
A prawdziwymi auditorami dla Nat West Bank sa KPMG.
A prawdziwymi auditorami dla Nat West Bank sa KPMG.

Potwierdzam. Wspólnie z KP jesteśmy audytorami dla NW.
wystarczylo tez zapytac google o Sir Philip
on jest Chairman of Sainburys, Chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland, former Lloyds TSB Finance Director - no ale zaczal swoja kariere w Coopers & Lybrand. Wiele tam zaczelo.
Pytanie: czy naprawde taka osoba pisalaby do kogos?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego