Jak napisać po ang : szpieg nad szpiegami ??

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tak jak w temacie :)
Spy of spies:-)
spy all over spies
>spy all over spies

Chyba nie bardzo...
spy of (all) spies
Agitator, sprawdz w slowniku Kosciuszkowskim pod slowem NAD
:))):)))))):)))
na twoj urzytek wklejam:

6.lit. (podkreślenie wyjątkowości; często z archaiczną formą narzędnika) mistrz nad mistrzami l. nad mistrze: master of l. over masters; but sometimes also Pieśń nad Pieśniami Bibl. the Song of Songs.
*uzytek
wersja z Over i ALL jest w Oxford Cambridge bla bla....
>wersja z Over i ALL jest w Oxford Cambridge bla bla....

1. Wspólny słownik obu uniwersytetów?
2. over all books czy all over books - jak napisalas najpierw bla bla?
a może 'spy par excellence'

choć nie weim czy 'par ..' nie jest 'za dobre' dla zwyczajnego szpiega :))
Oboje lubimy kasiarza Kwintę? ;)
kim jest kasiarz Kwinta? ;)
Ja nie mam polskiej TV
mg racja sluszne spostrzezenie, przekrecilam szyk przepisujac.
To byly 2 slowniki zabraklo przecinka;) :))
Henryk Kwinto -- the lead character of two Polish comedies by Juliusz Machulski: "Va banque" and "Va banque II, czyli riposta", which for me are definitely the very best Polish movies of the genre. The stories are set in the early 30's. Kwinto is a famous (notorious?) safe-cracker, who'd been ratted out by his accomplice, a real scoundrel named Gustaw Kramer, and had been jailed for 6 yrs. On leaving the prison the good-at-heart thief wants to break with crime and live a peaceful life of a jazzband trumpeteer -- another craft he's brilliant at. He feels a deep regret for Kramer, who by now is himself a bank owner, yet it is only after he learns of a former musical-band partner's death and finds (in a trumpet mouth-piece) a note pointing to Kramer as the man behind the killing, that he decides for a cunning revenge...

I'm not telling more, cause I really hope you'll get a copy in your hands. If that's any recommendation: I watch at _every_ tv-rerun :)

Here I referred to one of the great quotes (errors likely): "Instead of using your position to embezzle some funds, be it as a manager, producer, chief director or some other high boss, I guess it's considerably better to steal, par excellance, as a thief. I guess it's more honest."
...I watch *it* at...
Depending on the context, there are several options:

He was the spy of spies
he was the spy of all spies
he was a spy's spy
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Studia językowe