pomocy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć . Na wstępie chciałam ci podziękować za zdjęcia , po tym wszystkim co się stało są one dla mnie bardzo cenne.Bardzo rzadko się odzywasz , powiedz mi co robisz i jak się czujesz( tylko nie pisz mi że pracujesz) u mnie praktycznie nic się nie zmieniło , praca , dom czasami spotkam się z przyjaciółmi na piwie

Hi . I first of all wanted you to thank for photos..................................................................., say me what you do and how you feel( do not write me only that you work) at me nothing changed practically , I work , stay at home ,sometimes spent time whit friends

prosze o sprawdzenie i dokończenie tego tekstu
Hi!
First of all I wanted to thank you for the pictures. After all that happened they are very precious to me. You write to me few and far between. Tell me what you`ve been doing and how have you been? (just don`t write you work). Things are not much different here with me (work, home); sometmes I spend some time with my friends in a pub.
Well not much exciting else to tell here. Please take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa