Speach-???

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam przygotować 3 min wypowiedz na temat: Why people go to the different countries? What problems do you think they face? Would you live in another country?

A oto moje osiągnięcie: Prosze o pomoc!

From many ages people leave their own motherlands and live other states. Nowadays there aren't uniformly ethnical states. More and more greater crowds of people demigrate.

Some people live their home land for political reasons, when their opinion about system of government is exactly different other opinion people which rule in the country.

When they don’t feel safely in their own motherland, for example during wars. They , if they could, live this pleace and set off in quest of more safe home in another country.

It is obvious that some people when they cannot earn a lot in their state, go to live in different country

Emigrants can meet on the reluctance and lack of the acceptance on the part of nativs.
For example inhabitants Germany do not like newcomers. These people have a high esteem about themselves and attend people of other nationalities too worse.

I am emotionally connected with my country, and I think that I couldn`t leave it even during the crisis.

If the immigrant does not know the native language of the state ad quem came, has a big trouble with the communication.

Some of us, which like to travel can fall in love with some state and decide to settle there
Może ta wersja będzie lepsza???

Most easily is to escape from problems which are circumjacent us. From many ages people leave their own motherlands and live other states, but nowadays emigration- movements grew more intense. From insignificant causes we lower our motherlands and we leave in quest of, the new more easy life.

Some people live their home land for political reasons, When they don’t feel safely in this pleace, for example during wars. Some of us, like to travel and if they fall in love with some state and decide to settle there.

It is obvious that some people which cannot earn a lot, go to live in country where as they judge,
they will be better paid.

Usually emigrants not think about consequences of living in the state.

Firstly, they can meet on the reluctance and lack of the acceptance on the part of nativs.
For example inhabitants Germany do not like newcomers. These people have a high esteem about themselves and attend people of other nationalities too worse.

Secondly, If the immigrant does not know the native language of the state ad quem came, has a big trouble with the communication.

I am emotionally connected with my country, and I think that I couldn`t leave it even during the crisis.
A'propos pierwszej wersji (część błędów powtórzyłaś, więc i tak się przyda):
Ok, kilka hintów - pracy Ci poprawiać nie będę, ale podpowiem:

"From many ages" to kalka z polskiego "Od wielu wieków". Niestety frazy tego typu raczej nie dają się kalkować. ;-) Uprość, albo znajdź odpowiednią frazę.
"own motherlands" - to błąd zwany tautologizmem - tak jak cofnąć się w tył, czy spaść w dół. "Motherland" jest zawsze own.
"live other states" Brakuje mi tu preposition.
"uniformly ethnical states" - mam wrażenie, że tu jest nieprawidłowy układ słow. Jednorodne etnicznie chyba miały być?
"More and more greater crowds of people demigrate." Ja wiem, że migracja jest duża, ale... I co to jest "demigrate"?
"Some people live" - oj, co to ma być?
"about system" - chyba brakuje jednego magicznego słówka, trzyliterowego.
"is exactly different other opinion people which rule in the country." Hmm, tu się chyba całkiem zamotałaś. Przemyśl to zadnie i napisz je jeszcze raz. Komunikatywne, ale gramatycznie to nie jest OK. Ach - ludzie to zdecydowanie nie "which". ;-) Nawet politycy.
"When they don't feel safely" - po polsku owszem "czujemy się bezpieczni". Ale po angielsku? I feel happy, czy I feel happily?
"They , if they could". Jak wyglądają zazwyczaj zdania z "if"? Bo to nie jest to, ani jeśli chodzi o układ wyrazów, ani o czas.
"of more safe" po pierwsze proponuje prościej sobie ten przymiotnik stopniować. Po drugie, zastanów się czy tam nie brakuje jakiegoś drobiazgu.
"meet on the reluctance" Spotykać się ma inny dodatek. Nie "on". poza tym jest tu o jedno słówko za dużo. ;)
"of the acceptance" - tu też jest klęska urodzaju.
"nativs" - Is there a dictionary in the room? Spelling emergency. ;)
"inhabitants Germany" mieszkańcy Niemiec potrzebują jeszcze jednego słówka.
"esteem about themselves" - z jakim słówkiem łączy się "esteem"?
"attend" - oj, chyba to wybrałaś ze słownika i niestety nie trafiłaś. ;-)
"too worse" - tu też niedobrze. Przemyśl jeszcze raz.
"ad quem came" - że co?
"has a big trouble" - może lepiej w innym czasie. Tak poza tym - trouble to liczba mnoga.
"with the communication" - o coś tu za dużo.
"Some of us, which" - ludzie to nie rzeczy.

Ogólnie rozumiem o co chodzi, jest komunikatywnie, teksty jest niezły, ale jak to zwykle bywa gramatyka jest złośliwa i zawsze coś nie wychodzi. Spróbuj wprowadzić poprawki co do tych drobiazgów. ;) Cheers.
Uwaga dotycząca drugiej wersji - mam wrażenie, że próbujesz na silę stosować złożony język. Jednocześnie jednak go nie znasz. (przepraszam, że tak piszę, ale tak właśnie to z mojej strony wygląda) Kalkujesz składnię (piszesz po angielsku, tak jakbyś pisała po polsku) i słownictwo (np. lower jako opuszczać kraj zupełnie nie ma sensu w angielskim). Krótko mówiąc - chcesz wypaść dobrze, a wypadasz gorzej. O ile bowiem pierwszy tekst jest prosty, ale komunikatywny (choć ma błędy) o tyle ten drugi traci już komunikatywność. Przyjacielska rada na przyszłość - jeśli nie "czujesz" złożonych zagrań w języku, nie staraj się na siłę pisać w sposób złożony. Używaj słów i struktur, których jesteś w miarę pewna. Nie musisz przecież wprawiać nauczyciela/komisji egzaminacyjnej w podziw. Wystarczy w zupełności, że pokażesz im co umiesz dobrze. ;)

« 

Inne