Opowiadanie, proszę o skorygowanie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last year when I was in Italy . One day I was with my parents on the beach . We didn't swim in the sea. It was beautiful, sunny weather.
Suddenly I saw how people were running everywhere. It was very loud. I didn't know what happened .The wave hit the beach . All the people were scared and they were fleeing to the city .I did it too. When water flooded the beach I was scared .When the wave subsided people were looking for loved ones.
Afterwards I was OK .I went to the hotel witch my parents .We weren't injured.I felt lucky,that nothing happened to us .

Last year, I was in Italy . One day I was with my parents on the beach . We didn't swim in the sea. It was beautiful, sunny weather.
Suddenly I saw people running everywhere. It was very loud. I didn't know what had happened .The waves hit the beach . All the people were scared and they fled to the city .I did it too. When the water flooded the beach I was scared .When the waves subsided people were looking for loved ones.
Afterwards I was OK .I went to the hotel witch my parents .We weren't injured.I felt lucky,that nothing happened to us .
'It' (nie wiem dokladnie do czego to 'it sie odnosi) was very loud.
I did 'it' ( moze inne slowo) too.
I went to the hotel 'witch' (chyba to bylo straszne??) my parents .
I felt lucky,that nothing (cos tu brak) happened to us .

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie