Proszę o sprawdzenie (trochę o mnie, trochę o praktykach wakacyjnych)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I’m 23 and I was born in Z. which is situated in the southern part of Poland. Close to Z. there are places with ruins of castles. If you were watching Zemsta by Hoffman where Agata Buzek was playing one of the main character you can see castle which is situated close to my city. Z. is smaller than W. but it has its charm. There are a lot of green areas. I like to go to the park which is in the center of my city. I call it Central Park like that one in the NY city :P. I came to W. to study. Im a student of nursing, now I’m on a second year. I also study physiotheraphy it’s my 5th year. I don’t wanna combine my future with physiotheraphy because this studies didn’t come up to my expectations.
I like swimming, running and listening to music. My favourite swimming style is butterfly which isn’t so easy to learn because you have to have strong arms. This style is very useful when you swimming in the sea-you can jump over the waves :P.
I have a cat. Her name is Rysia and I love her. Rysia lives with my mum so I miss her sometimes. When she is sitting on my knees and murmurs I feel really relax.
In the future I’d like to be a nurse because I’d like to work in the hospital or some kind of clinic. I prefer to work with adults definitely not witch children. In this Monday I have? started classes in hospital on the surgery ward and I really enjoy it. Yesterday I saw the operation- it was a hip replacement. I am on the big impression of team work between surgeons and nurses.
I’d like to work on pediatrics ward. From Monday I have started classes on that kind of ward. I must admit that this place is very specific and different from the rest wards in hospital. First what you can see after you cross the door is that on the walls are colourful pictures. Inside there is very friendly atmosphere. Children have common room where they can play games, paint, watch TV. Hospital provides special bed for parent who like to accompany child during all his/her stay. Everything is adjusted to children so they can feel like almost like at home.
After graduation I’m going to leave Poland and work somewhere else but now I can’t tell you where will it be. I’m considering the possibility to work in the US, England or Australia. Maybe after Erasmus I would like to work in Italy who knows… but now I can say only few words in that language. For example pizza :P, this one is very important I think when I’ll be hungry. Also I can say me kiamo magda, si no, capisco (rozumiem) .
Na czym polega Erasmus? What does it conist In?
Erasmus is a student exchange programme established in 1987. Every student can choose from the list name of the country and university where he would like to go. This programme gives many opportunities to young people who wanna go abroad. There are 2 ways to take participation in this venture. First option is to go abroad to study for one or half academic year. Second option is to go aboard only for 3 months to make practices. Being a student from foreign university has many pluses in my opinion. Thanks to programme students can check how it is to study abroad and what is the educational level. Student’s from exchange often studying in language which isn’t their native. I think that this is great occasion to improve it. Erasmus programme is not only for getting knowledge. During the time of stay on an exchange students can traveling, knowing culture of different country, becomming more self dependent.
I’m going to visit Italy to be more specific the name of the city is Cagliari. I visited many European countries but I’ve never been in Italy. I think taking participation in Erasmus programme is a good occasion to change it. I’ve read that Cagliari means castle. What I know about this destination is that it’s situated on the island called Sardine. I know also that there are Coca-cola’s factory and beach called Maddalena-like my name. I think that will be one of the first places where I’m going to go.
//////////
THX
Close to Z. there are 'places with ruins of castles' RUINED CASTLES. If you 'were watching' (zly czas, tutaj #had ever watched') 'Zemsta' (napisz to tez po ang) by Hoffman where Agata Buzek was playing one of the main characterS you can see (przedimek) castle which is situated close to my city.
I like to go to the park which is in the 'center' (centre-BrE) of my city. I call it Central Park like 'that' THE one in the NY city.
'Im' (to trzeba tak, I'm) a student of nursing, now I’m on 'a' THE second year. I also study physiotheraphy it’s my 5th year OF STUDY. I don’t 'wanna' (WHAT THE...napisz to poprawnie, nie ucz sie takich niewiadomo jakichs ...) combine my future with physiotheraphy because 'this' (l. mn) studies didn’t come up to my expectations.
My 'favourite' (hello, jak to piszesz - albo wszystko po BrE albo AmE-nie mieszaj) swimming style is (przedimek) butterfly which isn’t so easy to learn because you have to have strong arms. This style is very useful when you ARE swimming in the sea-you can jump over the waves :P.
When she is sitting on my knees and murmurs I feel really relaxED.
I prefer to work with adults definitely not 'witch' (popraw, a moze to jest Fraudian slip?) children. 'In' (niepotr) This Monday I 'have?' (niepotr) started classes in hospital on the surgery ward and I really enjoy 'it' THEM (bo classes to l. mn). Yesterday I saw 'the' AN operation- it was a hip replacement. 'I am on the big impression' (cos tu nie tak, pomysl i popraw) of team work between (przedimek) surgeons and nurses.
I’d like to work on (przedimek) pediatrics ward. From Monday I 'have' (niepotr) started classes 'on' IN that kind of ward. I must admit that this place is very specific and different from the rest (tu brak 2 slowa) wards in hospital. First (ale co? first co?) 'what' (kalka, nie rob tego, tutaj THAT) you can see after you cross the door is that on the walls are colourful pictures.
Children have (przedimek) common room where they can play games, paint, watch TV. Hospital provides (przedimek) special bed for (przedimek) parent who likeS to accompany (przedimek) child during all (tu brak slowa) his/her stay. Everything is adjusted to children so they can ALMOST feel like 'almost like' (niepotr) at home.
I’m considering the possibility 'to' OF workING in the US, England or Australia. Maybe after Erasmus I would like to work in Italy who knows… but now I can 'say only' (zla kol) (przedimek) few words in that language. For example pizza :P, this one is very important I think when 'I’ll' (napisz, I might) be hungry.
Na czym polega Erasmus? What does it 'conist' (popraw) 'In' (zle slowo)?
Every student can choose from the list (przedimek) name of the country and university where he would like to go. This programme gives many opportunities to young people who 'wanna' (co to slowo do chol...robi w powaznym liscie?) go abroad.
(przedimek) first option is to go abroad to study for one or half (przedimek) academic year. (przedimek) second option is to go aboard 'only for' (zla kol slow) 3 months to 'make' HAVE 'practices' (nie za bardzo, poszukaj fachowego slowa). Being a student from (przedimek) foreign university has many pluses in my opinion. Thanks to (przedimek) programme students can check 'how' WHAT it is LIKE to study abroad and what is the educational level. 'Student’s' (dlaczego dalas tu apostrof, jak to ltylko l. mn) from (przedimek) exchange often 'studying' (zla czesc mowy) in language which isn’t their native ONE. I think that this is (przedimek) great occasion to improve it.
During the time of stay on an exchange students can 'traveling' (znie, popatrz jak piszemy po modalu), GET TO 'knowing' (popraw) (przedimek) culture of (przedimek) different country, 'becomming' (ortog) more self dependent.
I visited many European countries but I’ve never been 'in' (napisz TO) Italy. I think taking participation in (przedimek) Erasmus programme is a good occasion to change it.
What I know about this destination is that it’s situated on the island called 'Sardine' (popraw). I 'know also' (zla kol slow) that there are Coca-cola’s 'factory' (sprawdz i popraw) and (przedimek) beach called Maddalena-like my name.

Masz problemy z przedimkami - popracuj nad tym.