CAE writing - report

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ktos moglby mi pomoc w przygotowaniach do CAE ?

Napisalam przykladowy report:

The aim of this report is to describe my personal language-learning experience. I have a Master degree in Spanish filology and I was a student in an Enlish privet school.

Firstly, while I was learning Spanish and English I found that each of them required different method. While in Spanish language I had to focused more on grammar, in English I had to practise pronunciation constantly.

In addition, I have to write that I’ve learnt Spanish at the university reading Spanish literature with academic tutors which provided me more profesional education. On the other hand, English classes twice a week forced me to study more at home which allowed me to choose my favorit way of learning.

The strengths and weaknesses of the ways in which I have learnt both languages are that academic education put more attention on extremlly formal expressions in contrast to a wide range of english dialects which I could hear in privat school.

As far as I concernd, it would be advisable for me to emigrate to the USA and live in a Spanish district. It could be the only way to prictise both languages at one time.

Prosze o poprawienie bledow i wskazowki na przyszlosc.

Z gory dziekuje !!
Na 100% nie jest w pełni poprawne ale mniej błędów na pewno.

The aim of this report is to describe my personal language-learning experience. I have a Master degree in Spanish philology and I was a student at a private English language school.

Firstly, while I was learning Spanish and English I found that each of them required a different method of study (ja bym dał) While in Spanish language, I had to focus more on grammar, in English I had to practise pronunciation constantly.

In addition, I have to write that I learnt (chyba past simple bo pisałaś, że już zdobyłaś stopień) Spanish at the university reading Spanish literature with academic tutors which provided me with more profesional education. On the other hand, English classes twice a week forced me to study more at home which allowed me to choose a way of learning I most liked/that was most suitable for me. - myślę, że to lepsze będzie.

The strong and weak points of the methods I studied both languages are that academic education put more attention? on /focused on/centred around extremely formal expressions in contrast to a wide range of English dialects which I could hear in the private school.

As far as I am concerned, it would be advisable for me to emigrate to the USA and live in a Spanish district. It could be the only way to be able to practise both languages at the same time.
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 20 sie 2013
Jeszcze chyba takie zmianki
In English I had to practise 'the pronunciation'
'by reading'
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 20 sie 2013
Dziekuje bardzo za szybka pomoc!
Ale lepiej poczekaj na bardziej obeznanych żebyś była pewna ;)
Will try to look at the first half:

The aim of this report is to describe my personal language-learning experience. I have a 'Master' (spelling, apostrophe 's) degree in Spanish 'filology' (unnecessary) and I was a student in an English 'privet' (spelling) school.

'Firstly' (Initially), while I was learning Spanish and English I found that each of them required [a] different method [of learning]. While [learning] in [the] Spanish language (comma) I had to focused more on grammar, [whereas] in English (comma) I had to practise pronunciation constantly.

In addition, I have to 'write' (say) that I’ve learnt Spanish at the university [of + place] reading Spanish literature with academic tutors which provided me [with] [a] more 'profesional' (spelling) 'education' [help]. On the other hand, English classes [conducted] twice a week forced me to study more at home [comma) which allowed me to choose 'my favorit' (spelling) way of learning.

My suggestions:

- avoid contractions
- work on spelling
- try to think in an English way [look at the way the English speak]

I don't know what level of education you are at, I can say, however, that you are doing well. Keep up the good work.
edytowany przez grudziu: 20 sie 2013
Just a wee mistake, in my opinion, which escaped Dave's notice, and was corrected by xpabloxx1:
I had to focused (in the second paragraph).
>>>>I don't know what level of education you are at, I can say, however, that you are doing well. Keep up the good work.

poprawilam to w innym watku, i znalazlam wiecej bledow.
Cytat: terri
>>>>I don't know what level of education you are at, I can say, however, that you are doing well. Keep up the good work.

poprawilam to w innym watku, i znalazlam wiecej bledow.

You are the Insufferable Pedant :-).
Cytat: labtes
Just a wee mistake, in my opinion, which escaped Dave's notice, and was corrected by xpabloxx1:
I had to focused (in the second paragraph).

Yep! Just didn't spot the mistake, I was done in after work, y'know. Good to know that there are folks who put your right if mistaken. Thank you :-)
grudziu-
>>>>You are the Insufferable Pedant :-).
yes, but you love me all the same :-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Wyjazdy do Angli