Pytania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Write question words to the following situations, you can use: wh- words, auxiliary verbs, contractions.
In one gap you will need to put one, two or three words to make each question complete.
Example:
Question - _____________ look like? "He's a handsome tall man."
Correct Answer: What does he look like? "He's a handsome tall man."

1. ..... told you about online dating? “I think Chris did”
2. ...... used to living in such a big city? “I think I already have”
3. ...... be visiting your granny this time next week? “I hope so, I haven’t seen her for long”
4. ...... able to save enough money for your studies? “Oh yes, but my parents will support me ,too”
5. ...... your boyfriend good at when he was at school? “Maths, I think. He was a Maths genius!”
6. ........ you fancy watching a film tonight? “Why not”
7. ........ I help you with cooking? “Sure”
8. ......... they have to leave so early? “Because they had another meeting in the city”
9. ......... I need to apologize to for being so loud last night? “Your neighbours , I think”
10. ......... you rather go on holiday with your family around Poland or abroad? "Definitely abroad"
11. ......... your friends like at previous job? “They were nice and helpful”
12. ......... you have your portrait painted by when you went to Paris? “By a street artist”
13. .......... the police asking anyone who witnessed the incident? “Yes, everyone in the neighborhood is being questioned”
14. .......... go to live if you had a lot of money? “I'd buy a beautiful house at the seaside”
15. Sorry, but ......... late? "I'm afraid so, the class started half an hour ago!"
16. .......... Sara come to the wedding? “Her baby daughter was ill and she couldn’t leave her
zapomnialas wkleic odpowiedzi

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie