Rzucisz okiem na mojego e-maila?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Chris,
I had an enjoyable day yesterday.
Me and my family went to celebrate Christmas to my grandparents because this time is a very important in Poland. Traditionally it is the time when a whole family gets together and rests.
First, we had Christmas dinner which was really delicious. Next, we sang Christmas carols. Later, my favourite part of the evening - unwrapping presents! I was excited because I got a ticket for a concert my favourite rock band! My brother has got small puppy. We had a laught, because my brother gave his name Batman. He is a big fan of this film. I will always remember that moment.
I don t like share the holy wafer. I think that it is embarassing and annoying. I m angry when my parents invite friends for work. (chodzi o to, ze zapraszaja znajomych z pracy i jestem o to zla, nie wiem czy dobrze to ujelam). I like when the Christmas time spend with my family not with acquaintance of my parents. (w tym zdaniu chcialam napisac, ze lubie spedzac moje swieta z rodzina a nie z znajomymi moich rodzicow, rowniez nie bardzo wiedzialam jak to ujac).
Tell me, people in the London celebrates Christmas? (Czy ludzie w Londynie obchodza swieta?)
How the look your Christmas? (Jak wygladaja Twoje swieta?)
XYZ

Dziekuje z gory za poprawe bledow.
edytowany przez LunaMoon: 13 mar 2016
Przykładowe poprawki:
Me and mMy family AND I went to celebrate Christmas to my grandparents TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS because this time is a very important HOLIDAY in Poland. Traditionally it is the time when a whole family gets together and rests VISITS.
First, we had Christmas dinner which was really delicious. Next, we sang Christmas carols. Later, my favourite part of the evening - unwrapping presents! I was excited because I got a CONCERT ticket for TO a concert my favourite rock band! My brother has got A small puppy. We had a GOOD laught, because my brother gave his nameD IT Batman. He is a big fan of this film. I will always remember that moment.
edytowany przez Aaric: 14 mar 2016
cd
I don t like share the holy CHRISTMAS wafer. I think that it is embarassing and annoying. I m angry when my parents invite friends for work. I like when SPENDING the Christmas time spend with my family not with acquaintanceS of my parents.
Tell me, DO people in the London celebrates Christmas?
How the look WHAT WAS your Christmas LIKE?
Cytat:
Tell me, DO people in the London celebrates Christmas?

że swiętują tam B.Narodzenie to raczej jest pewne . :)
Ja bym zadał pyt. inaczej " Tell me the way people celebrate Christmas at London " , " Does it vary in some way ?"
Ona wyraźnie po polsku napisała jaki jest kontekst tego zdania.
Nie zgadzam się że wszyscy obchodzą BN. Nawet w Polsce nie wszyscy obchodzą. Że ubierają choinkę i dają sobie nawzajem prezenty nie znaczy że obchodzą święta.
Dziekuje wam za pomoc, to forum to prawdziwy skarb! :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

WYJAZD DO ANGLII

»

Brak wkładu własnego