a letter of protest

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
proszę o sprawdzenie listu i poprawienie błędów

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to protest against the planned building a nuclear power station on the outskirt of Stryszawa. I understand that government is planning to start construction at the end of the year.
I am worried that generating station can burst. The consequences of explosion will be very damaging to entertainment and human lives. The radiation illness are dangerous and cause defects on mind and body. Nobody wants to risk and everybody prefers living in peaceful neighbourhood.
According to the plans, the plant will be built in the suburbs of the city. It is important to recognise that a lot of people spend there their free time and rest, so it is one of the best places to get relaxed after a hard day. Furthermore, building the powerhouse will lead to the destruction of a beautiful area, which is full of trees and flowers. It may affect negatively on wildlife.
In addiction, building power station is very expensive, because it has to be strong and safe. The fact is that it will be financed with private money of the denizens. In my view people, who pay taxes, should decide what government spend their fund on.
It is for that reason that I think the council should reconsider its decision and give up the idea of building a plant in the town.
I look forward to your response.
Yours faithfully
I am writing to protest against the planned building (tutaj brakuje slowa) a nuclear power station on the outskirt of Stryszawa. I understand that (wg mnit tu brakuje przedimka) government is planning to start construction at the end of the year.
I am worried that generating station can 'burst' (nie, to jest zle slowo). The consequences of (przedimek) explosion will be very damaging to 'entertainment' (calkowicie zle slowo, co ma jakis entertainment - zabawa do czego?) and human lives. The radiation illness are dangerous and cause defects on (przedimek) mind and body. Nobody wants to risk (ale czego?) and everybody prefers living in (przedimek) peaceful neighbourhood.
It is important to recognise that a lot of people spend there their free time and rest, so it is one of the best places to 'get relaxed' (nie, tutaj wystarczy 'relax') after a hard day (ale gdzie? down the mine, up in the sky, musisz napisac). Furthermore, building the powerhouse will lead to the destruction of a beautiful area, which is full of 'trees and flowers.' (jest cao takiego jak flora and fauna) It may affect negatively on (przedimek) wildlife.
In 'addiction' (zle slowo), building (przedimek) power station is very expensive, because it has to be strong and safe. The fact is that it will be financed with private money of the 'denizens' (zle slowo). In my view people, who pay taxes, should decide what government spend their fundS on.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie