Autoprezentacja - sprawdzenie poprawności. Pilne!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć. Na jutro muszę mieć autoprezentację na egzamin, ogromna prośba o sprawdzenie przede wszystkim poprawności gramatycznej. Z góry wielkie dzięki za pomoc

My name is XYZ. I'm twenty-four years old and I'm from XYZ, picturesque town in our province. Now, i live in XYZ, here I have my job and I study here. I am study at XYZ University in specialization of journalist. I interested in sport, especially volleyball, but also football or motor sport.
After graduation secondary school i didn't know which to choose the college. After all I chose the journalism. It seemed to me with interesting direction. Now I don't stint on it. This is my four study year. I have already bachelor and now I want to write my thesis. Sport is a topic of my work, bachelor and thesis. I want to work in sport redaction, for example in press. Therefore I am trying to acquire experience. I underwent practice in a local press, XYZ and now I have practice in XYZ. Apart from that I am a correspondent of XYZ, one of biggest volleyball internet site in Poland. In my opinion experience is very important, perhaps most important that education.
Work in media, especially in sports is my dream. Iwant to do what I like. Therefore I took sport up in my bachelor. On the example of polish sport daily news, Przeglad Sportowy, I demonstrated moods of polish media before, in the route and after biggest football championship I years 2[tel]. I had to collect several dozen copies of Przegląd Sportowy. Then, I must read every article about polish national team and compare with results polish footballers on championship. Media was very critically to our national team. At my work I analysed the attitude of media. In my opinion it is very bad.
In future I want to finish my study. Then I want to learn in good stage language, english and deutsch. I want to work as jouarnalist, that language is very important. My dream is also work as sport journalist.
My name is XYZ. I'm twenty-four years old and I'm from XYZ, PRZEDIMEK picturesque town in our province. Now, i live in XYZ, here I have my job and I study here. I am study JESTEM STUDIUJE TU NAPISZ 'DZIENNIKARSTWO' at XYZ University in specialization of journalist. I interested JA ZAINTERESOWANY in sport, especially volleyball, but also football or ALBO? NAPRAWDE 'ALBO'? motor sport.
After graduation BRAK SLOWA secondary school i didn't know which to choose the college MA BYC: JAKA UCZELNIE WYBRAC - Z TAKIM SZYKIEM ZDANIA. After all I chose the journalism. It seemed to me with CO TU ROBI WITH? interesting direction TO NIE JEST KIERUNEK STUDIOW. Now I don't stint NIE ROZUMIEM on it. This is my four study year CZTERY ROK STUDIOW. I have already bachelor MASZ DYPLOM, A NIE CZLOWIEKA-LICENCJATA and now I want to write my thesis PRZECIEZ JUZ PISALES THESIS NA LICENCJACIE. Sport is a ILE PRACA MA TEMATOW? topic of my work, bachelor and thesis TEMATEM MOJEJ PRACY, LICENCJATA I TEZY. I want to work in sport redaction DAJ SPOKOJ, NIE MIELISCIE TAKICH SLOWEK NA ANGIELSKIM?, for example in PRZYNAJMNEIJ DODAJ THE press. Therefore I am trying to acquire experience. I underwent practice SPRAWDZ W LEPSZYCH ZRODLACH, JAK NAPISAC 'ODBYLEM STAZ' in a local press, XYZ and now I have practice in XYZ = MAM DOSWIADCZENIE W ROBIENIU XYZ . Apart from that I am a correspondent of XYZ, one of biggest volleyball internet siteS in Poland. In my opinion experience is very important, perhaps most important NAJWAŻNIEJSZA that = ŻE education.
Work in PRZEDIMEK media, especially in sports W SPORCIE is my dream. Iwant to do what I like. Therefore I took sport up in my bachelor ZNOWU PISZESZ O JAKIMS CZLOWIEKU. On the example of polish NARODOWOSCI WIELKA LITERA sport daily news = CODZIENNE WIADOMOSCI, Przeglad Sportowy, I demonstrated moods NASTROJE of polish media before, in the route NA SZLAKU and after PRZEDIMEK biggest football championship I =JA years 2[tel]. I had to collect several dozen copies of Przegląd Sportowy. Then, I must MUSZĘ (TERAZ) read every article about PRZEDIMEK polish national team and compare with results PRZYIMEK PRZEDIMEK polish footballers on ZLY PRZYIMEK championship. Media was very critically KRYTYCZNIE to our national team. At ZLY PRZYIMEK my work I analysed the attitude of media. In my opinion it is very bad.
In future I want to finish my study STUDIUM. Then I want to learn in good stage W DOBRYM ETAPIE language, english and deutsch DAS IST KEIN ENGLISCHER WORT. I want to work as PRZEDIMEK jouarnalist LITERAOWKA, that = ŻE language is very important. My dream is also TO MA BYC BEZOKOLICZNIK work as PRZEDIMEK sportS journalist.