kilka pytań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. In this days in Zamość arrive folklore groups from different continets to sing, dance and show their local culture. - dobra kolejność wyrazów w zadaniu?

2. I have attended the Eurofolk every year for the first time, it mens form fifteen years. - dobry czas?

3. coś odbywa się zawsze w lipcu - is held czy took place?
1. W tym dniach - nie za dobry początek.
2. it mens form fifteen years. Co to znaczy?
3. Zależy jak napiszesz. To są dwa różne czasy
1. To może 'In this days folklore groups from different continets arrive in Zamość to sing, dance and show their local culture. ok?
2. Chodzi mi o to, ze uczestniczę w tym wydarzeniu od pierwszego razu, kiedy się odbyło, czyli od 15 lat.
3. chcę powiedzieć, że Eurofolk odbywa się zawsze w połowie lipca. 'The Eurofolk Festiaval of Zamość is hold in mid-July' będzie ok? Czy lepiej 'take place'?
@Lighea
W tym dniach?
Oto całe wypracowanie. Będę bardzo wdzięczna za poprawienie błędów.
The Eurofolk Festiaval of Zamość is hold in mid-July and lasts for six days. In these days folklore groups from different continets arrive in Zamość to sing, dance and show their local culture. I attend the Eurofolk every year.
The preparations for Eurofolk are quite simple. A big scene is arranged on the Great Market and chairs are set in front of the scene – that allowes spectators to watch the concerts in comfort.
The Festival starts with the procession of all the groups which walk the main streets of Zamość. The artists are wearing traditional, folk clothes. Every group is different, because every group presents folklore of its country, which sometimes is very egzotic. The artists arrive on the Great Market playing the traditional instruments and singing on the street. The concerts of folk music are hold every evening. After the concerts the artists leave the scene in order to play and dance with the local people on the Market. At the end of the festival it is chosen the favourire artist of the spectators.
I always feel a little sad, when the Festiwal ends. Eurofolk is the period of time, when Zamość wakes up for a few days and becomes lively and jolly place.
The Eurofolk Festiaval of Zamość is hold in mid-July and lasts for six days. In these days folklore groups from different continets arrive in Zamość to sing, dance and show their local culture. I attend the Eurofolk every year.
The preparations for Eurofolk are quite simple. A big scene is arranged on the Great Market and chairs are set in front of the scene – that allowes spectators to watch the concerts in comfort.
The Festival starts with the procession?? of all the groups which walk the main streets of Zamość. The artists are wearing traditional, folk clothes. Every group is different, because every group presents folklore of its country, which sometimes is very egzotic. The artists arrive on the Great Market playing the traditional instruments and singing on the street. The concerts of folk music are hold every evening. After the concerts the artists leave the scene in order to play and dance with the local people on the Market. At the end of the festival it is chosen the favourire artist of the spectators.
I always feel a little sad, when the Festiwal ends. Eurofolk is the period of time, when Zamość wakes up for a few days and becomes lively and jolly place.
czyli co z tym 'is hold'? ma być 'take place'?
'is hold' jest źle napisane. Zajrzyj gdzieś gdzie masz coś wyłożone nt strony biernej.
teraz dobrze?

The Eurofolk Festival of Zamość is held in mid-July and lasts for six days. In these days folklore groups from different continents arrive in Zamość to sing, dance and show their local culture. I attend the Eurofolk every year.
The preparations for Eurofolk are quite simple. A big stage is arranged in the Great Market and chairs are set in front of the scene – that allows spectators to watch the concerts in comfort.
The Festival starts with the procession of all the groups which walk the main streets of Zamość. The artists are wearing traditional, folk clothes. Every group is different, because every group presents folklore of its country, which sometimes is very exotic. The artists arrive in the Great Market playing the traditional instruments and singing on the street. The concerts of folk music ere held every evening. After the concerts the artists leave the stage in order to play and dance with the local people on the Market. It is also chosen the favourite artist of the spectators at the end of the festival .
I always feel a little sad, when the Festival ends. Eurofolk is the period of time, when Zamość wakes up for a few days and becomes lively and jolly place.
głównie o to zdanie mi chodzi:
It is also chosen the favourite artist of the spectators at the end of the festival .
coś poprawić?
tak. it nie moze byc podmiotem. Podmiotem jest artist, a 'is chosen' jest orzeczeniem, ktore trzeba wstawic przed 'at the end'.
tak będzie ok? The favourite artist of the spectators is also chosen at the end of the festival.
@Lighea,
Zajrzyj do słownika i sprawdź jak będzie scena po ang (w twoim kontekście) ;-)
Cytat: Lighea
tak będzie ok? The favourite artist of the spectators is also chosen at the end of the festival.

tak
a nie 'stage'?
Właśnie. Nie zauważyłem że już poprawiłaś wyżej (prócz jednego)
tak, wiem o co chodzi. O jednym zapomniałam, ale już mam. Bardzo Wam dziękuję, Aeric i mg! baaaaardzo! miłego wieczoru:-)
Aaric, sorry:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Fonetyka i fonologia