Krotkie zdanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Well I made it to the airport. Haha Packed as soon as I woke up.

Zastanawiam sie czy mozna doszukac sie tu innego kontektsu, jak np. Prawie spoznilam sie na samolot lub innego? Dzieki jesli ktos sie rowniez tym zainteresuje :)
np
Zdążyłem/am na lotnisko.
W kontekście nie ma 'prawie'
Cytat:
W kontekście nie ma 'prawie'
..byloby gdyby było ' I barely managed...I managed to do that , but it was all rather by just inches ..itp...lubie zwrot ' by just inches ')
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 21 sty 2018
Cytat: basilinda
Well I made it to the airport. Haha Packed as soon as I woke up.

Zastanawiam sie czy mozna doszukac sie tu innego kontektsu, jak np. Prawie spoznilam sie na samolot lub innego? Dzieki jesli ktos sie rowniez tym zainteresuje :)

Yes to Prawie spoznilam sie na samolot Well is the key. This person barely made it to the airport even though he had started packing immediately after waking up. Good for you.

What I want to know is what do you think context is? Is it the phase of the moon and your bio-clock?
Is it what you think at a moment? Your mood? What Trump didn't do yesterday? What?
Cytat: Janski
Is it what you think at a moment?

ARE thinking, ekspercie
Cytat: basilinda
Zastanawiam sie czy mozna doszukac sie tu innego kontektsu)

There is no more effective way of building up one's vocabulary than denying oneself the use of most commonly used and abused words. They always serve as blanket words, corrupted through misuse into the role of plugs for holes in one's thoughts. They corrupt your brain and block access to more precise words that you most certainly know.

Make a list of such forbidden words and give them a rest. Start with CONTEXT.
If more people did that, you would notice the benefits immediately: fools would talk less.

Don’t get me wrong. Context is a useful word, and, if used appropriately, does its duty
Cytat: zielonosiwy
Is it what you think at a moment?

ARE thinking, ekspercie

At the moment, I think you are a little pinhead. Such a little thing and yet so full of himself.
Right. I wrongly assumed there'd be some logic in what you wrote. Apologies.

Such a little thing and yet so full of himself.

Such a pretentious weirdo and a sad excuse for a grammarian.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

English only

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia