pomoc tłumaczenie CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam planuje wyjechać za granicę pracować i robię cv w języku angielskim. Nie ukrywam że aż tak dobrze składnie nie znam angielskiego a w tłumaczeniu pomógł mi chatgpt ;P.

O mnie :
I am a diligent and conscientious worker with experience in various industries. My approach to work is characterized by dedication, organization, and attention to detail. I always set high standards for myself in tasks I undertake, striving for the best results. I am detail-oriented and take pride in the quality of my work.

i szczegóły odnośnie stanowisk:
Repair of electronics in buses and trams.
Installation, repair, operation, and maintenance of monitoring systems
in the company, buses, and trams.
Ticket vending machines and validators servicing.
Computer work: designing new bus/tram stops and routes, including geographic coordinates for voice announcements in buses/trams.

Transported passengers safely along prescribed routes according to tight schedules.

Electrical installation, assembly, and maintenance works.
Repair of electrical equipment in rail rolling stock units, using
electrical, locksmith, and specialized tools, as well as portable
electrical measuring and diagnostic equipment for diagnosing the
condition of electrical installations and equipment.
Performing current and periodic technical inspections and maintenance repairs of lighting, heating, signaling installations, as well as machines and electrical equipment, which constitute the equipment of tram rolling stock units.
I am a diligent and conscientious worker with experience in various industries. My approach to work is characterized by dedication, organization, and attention to detail. I always set high standards for myself in tasks I undertake, striving for the best results. I am detail-oriented and take pride in the quality of my work.

Moja propozycja:

I am a diligent and conscientious worker with experience in various industries. I am dedicated, organized and detail-oriented . I am a good team worker and I can also work independently.
I always set high standards for myself in tasks I undertake, striving for the best results. I am highly motivated and I take pride in the quality of my work.