for and against essay

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi :)
Could you check up on my "for and against essey" and correct mistakes? :)
I will be very grateful for all help :D
Thanks a bunch ! ;)

Topic "positive and negative aspects of technological development"

Scientists in our world are still developing new technology. However, there are positive and negative sides of this phenomenon. Do we know some of them? I will try to show and explain some more important aspects of this issue.

There is no denying that technological development and inventions make live easier. For example, expansion of different ways of transport cause that people can translocate faster. What is more, information transfers become easier. Nowadays, if we want to deliver a message for someone we can sand an SMS or make a phone call. In addition, technological development supplies an entertainment for us. Watching DVD movies, playing computer games or surfing the Internet are relaxing and calming for majority people.

On the other hand, technological development makes that people isolate from each other, they spend time alone at their house, communicate with friends only through mobile phone or message communicators it dehumanize them. Furthermore, different experiments can lead to worldwide disaster. Some new types biological or chemical weapon can be discovered and used. Another problem is felling forests to get a space for factories and highways. It is serious environmental problem, because a lot of animals and plants are threatened and our climate is getting warmer.

In conclusion, technological development has a positive and a negative aspects. I think that bulk of the population wants further progress because they would like to be happy, pleasant and life comfortable.

Cheers :)
Regards ;)
GodMother 8)
Scientists in our world (moze lepiej 'contemporary scientists') are still developing new technology. However, there are positive and negative sides of this phenomenon. Do we know (moze lepiej - Are we aware of ...) some of them? I will try to show (lepiej 'illustrate') and explain 'some more'(moze lepiej 'the most') important aspects of this issue (issue tzn - development - czy existing technology?).
For example, expansion of different ways of transport (such as .....) cause (cos nie lubie tego 'cause' tutaj - moze lepiej 'have resulted in people being able to..) translocate faster.
What is more (tutaj trzeba cos dodac, bo wyglada tak, jakby to mialo cos wspolnego z transport) information transfers become easier. Nowadays, if we want to deliver a message TO someone we can sEnd an SMS or make a telephone call. In addition, technological development supplies (bez 'an') entertainment for us. Watching DVD movies, playing computer games or surfing the Internet are
relaxing and calming (tutaj dodaj 'activities') for THE majority OF people.
On the other hand, technological development 'makes'-(lepiej ..have resulted in)people BEING isolateD from each other, BY spendING time alone IN THEIR HOMES, communicatING with friends only through mobile phone or message communicators, PEOPLE BECOME dehumanizeD.
Furthermore, different experiments (tutaj mozesz dodac ...in the field of ....) can lead to worldwide disasterS. Some new types OF biological or chemical weaponS can be discovered and used. Another problem is felling forests to get (mozna tez 'obtain') space for factories and highways. It is A serious environmental problem, because a lot of animals and plants are threatened and (tu cos brakuje ...)our climate is getting warmer.
In conclusion, ANY technological development has a positive and negative
aspects. I think that 'bulk of' (moze lepiej 'majority') OF the population want further progress because they would like to be happy, pleasant and 'HAVE A COMFORTABLE life' albo LIVE comfortably.
ok dzięki :)

wyszło mi coś takiego :) ;)

Contemporary scientists are still developing new technologies. However, there are positive and negative sides of this phenomenon. Are we aware of some of them? I will try to illustrate and explain the most important aspects of this issue.

There is no denying that technological development and inventions make life easier. For example, expansion of different ways of transport lets people translocate faster. What is more, passing information became easier. Nowadays, if we want to deliver a message to someone we can send an SMS or make a phone call. In addition, technological development supplies entertainment for us. Watching DVD movies, playing computer games or surfing the Internet are a way to relax and calm for the majority of people.

On the other hand, technological development makes people isolate from each other, they spend time alone in their homes, communicate with friends only through mobile phones or message communicators. In short - it dehumanizes them. Furthermore, different experiments can lead to worldwide disasters. Some new types of biological or chemical weapons can be discovered and used. Another problem is felling forests to get some space for factories and highways. It is a serious environmental problem, because a lot of animals and plants are threatened and our climate is getting warmer.

In conclusion, any technological development has some positive and a negative aspects. I think that bulk of the population wants further progress because they would like to be happy, pleasant and live comfortably.

dzięki :)
pozdrawiam :D
Matka Chrzestna 8)
jeszcze zauwazylam:
...What is more, passing information HAS becOme easier.
...makes people isolateD from..
..some positive and 'a' (bez 'a') negative aspects...
Are
>we aware of some of them?

wyrzucilbym some

I ten drugi paragraf przydaloby sie zaczac jakims transistion (np. To begin with, on the one hand, etc.)

For example, expansion of different ways of transport
>lets people translocate faster. What is more, passing information
>became easier.

the expansion

has become

Nowadays, if we want to deliver a message to someone we
>can send an SMS or make a phone call.

przecinek po someone

technological
>development supplies entertainment for us.

zamiast powtarzac - technological advancement

TO us (i lepiej zdaje sie brziec provides niz supplies, ale jesli sie uprzec:)

Watching DVD movies,
>playing computer games or surfing the Internet are a way to relax and
>calm for the majority of people.

are WAYS

>On the other hand, technological development makes people isolate from
>each other, they spend time alone in their homes, communicate with

dalbym isolates people from ONE ANOTHER (bez makes). Nastepnie rozbic to na dwa zdania - kropka po other.

Some new types of biological or chemical weapons
>can be discovered and used. Another problem is felling forests to get
>some space for factories and highways.

znow to samo. wywalic some.

Certain/various albo po prostu New types

felling forests - deforestation

deforestation in order to acquire land/space for...

It is a serious environmental
>problem, because a lot of animals and plants are threatened and our
>climate is getting warmer.

a lot of - many

przed because nie stawiamy przecinka.

climate is BECOMING warmer (and warmer).

I think that bulk of the population wants further
>progress because they would like to be happy, pleasant and live
>comfortably.

THE bulk

happy, PLEASED, and to live comfortably.
>lets people translocate

lets - allows people to

translocate - nie bardzo, po prostu MOVE
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Inne