SPrawdzi ktoś?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-41 z 41
| następna
This is what I wrote:
there are words and structures that are well-placed in a written work but sound too sophisticated for a casual chat.

This is what you wrote:
>Gosh, I\'ve already told you that an essay ought not to be written in
>slang or informal style.

Do we mean the same or not? Why don\'t you channel your energy towards more constructive endeavours, such as pointing out mistakes in the composition in question.

Do osoby, ktora mowi o przekomarzaniu:
Nie poprawiam wypracowan tu na forum, bo mam tego po dziurki w nosie w pracy. Teraz akurat poprawiam probki tlumaczen. Poza tym to nie ja rozpoczalem przekomarzanie. Musze sie jeszcze usprawiedliwiac przed Toba?
But for you - mg I would not have noticed that tiny mistakes. Thx, I will be much more carefull while dealing with such people as you :)
I\'m afraid they weren\'t so tiny :-(
BTW \"careful\" has one L at the end and this is the second mistake of this type that you have made.
In composition one should remember to avoid mistakes . I am aware of my mistakes but I must say that my language must be good enough to be understood .That is why I and even my friends who are native speakers tend to speak just freely. It\'s essential in a job I am doing . Well, if mr mg is so occupied, he should do his work instead of surfing in the internet..... Am I wrong ??? If so, correct me :)
You see, you can\'t go on marking essays/translation samples for half an hour without a break. So I play MasterMind or try to help out here and on another forum just for a change. Why don\'t you finally get yourself to point out those mistakes and \"inappropriate style\" you wrote about?
Take it easy. I know that mr mg is a recognised personality, perhaps a good translator or interpreter. It explains the fact that he takes much care of what he is writing here. Good luck mg, you\'re really a good guy, bye;) Once again :\" Take it easy \" that\'s my motto ;)
You may also get some new experience in teaching here . As far as I ma concerned I\'m not a teacher and I\'m not going to correct that, sorry but I need to go, bye. In the end, I would like to apologise if I\'ve said sth wrong or just unpleasant. Bye.
So you\'re not going to help out?
In the end, I would like to apologise if I\'ve said sth wrong or just unpleasant. Bye.

I appreciate that very much indeed. Bye and good luck to you!
You \'re better, trust me. Maybe you are the best one here ( or one of the best), so take your time while correcting all your compositions including this one, of course. This time let me go, bye.
Ziutka, nobody\'s telling you to stay here or even come here. You are new to this site so you don\'t know that we do like MG and appreciate her every effort. Don\'t begin to rub it in...in fact there is a posting here (someone wrote it today- very good one....)with a \"torn\" subject....don\'t start rubbing people the wrong way when we don\'t even know you. Check your own grammar in a few of your own responses...ex. \" should be rewritten\"( you should use a passive form of the verb rewrite))
Stop all that before you start what others began before you....if you don\'t agree with something, that\'s important to us, but the way certain people (including you) point things out to other forum members is not up to par with us. You don\'t have to be rude or insulting about it.

I hope we can post \"torn\" everywhere one more time as certain individuals just don\'t get it.

magda
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-41 z 41
| następna

« 

FCE - sesja letnia 2004

»

CAE - sesja letnia 2004