3-minutowa PREZENTACJA. Pomóżcie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nie czekam na gotowca, ale jakąkolwiek pomoc w napisaniu tego. Nie wiedziałam gdzie to umieścić więc wylądowało w ringu. ;x
Mam napisać 3 minutową prezentację na temat: "Governments should spend more money on space exploration programmes".

Pozbierałam narazie takie coś (podejrzewam że to trzeba całkiem przerobić): Cytat:
The debate about the realative merits of exploring space with humans and robots is as old as the space program itself.
Exloration is intrinsic to our nature. It is the contest between man and nature mixed with the primal desire to conquest. It fuels curiosity, inspiration and creativity. The human spirit seeks to discover the unknown, and in the process explore the pshysical and psychological potencial of human endurance.
But is there a price for inspiration and creativity?
Cowing on the space expeditures relative to other costs all American human space flight programmes costs about $7 billion dollars per year. That's pennies per person per day. In 2006 according do the USDA Americans spend more than $279 billions on alcohol. Morover the war in Iraq costs monthy $15 billions.
Economic, scientific and technological returns of space exploration have for exceceded (nie wiem jak to sie pisze) the investments. It's really hard to imagine life without weather forecasts, G.P.S, mobile phones, Personal Computers, prediction and managment of hurricane and other natural disasters. Satellite communication have changed life and business. Spy-Satelites has increased global security and saved many lifes.
Space exploration will eventualy alow us to establish human civilization on another world as a hedge against the doom, of cathastrophe that wiped out dinosaurs?
Space exploration can also serve stimulus for children to enter the fields of sciene and engeenering
And who knows if there isn't any other life on 1 of many planets.

Chciałam dodać jeszcze coś o obronie przed asteroidami i ogólny wniosek nawiązując do obrony granic państwa w wymiarze ogólnoświatowym. Ale nie wiem za bardzo co i jak z tym zrobić.

Nie zdaję rozszerzonego angielskiego, więc nie mam pojęcia jak to ma wyglądać. ;| Proszę... pomóżcie, bo zostało niewiele czasu. A jeszcze wkuć to na pamięć. ;x
>Pozbierałam narazie takie coś

Znaczy, że ukradłaś i podajesz jako swoje? Przypuszczam, że nawet przetłumaczyć tego nie potrafisz.

To było pisane przez nativów; myślisz że nauczyciel nie pozna? Mega LOL.
Napisałam to sama, ale wydaje mi się że są w tym błędy. Rozumiem co piszę. Ale ślęczę ze słownikiem. Pozbierałam - miałam na myśli że wpisałam argumenty i to co chyba powinna zawierać rozprawka, ale wydaje mi się że nie w kolejności... :x mogę liczyć na pomoc?
Nie kłam, pierwsze zdanie bezczelnie przepisałaś:

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/11/is-space-exploration-worth-the-cost-a-freakonomics-quorum/

Mam szukać resztę zdań?
Why explore? Asked why he kept trying to climb Everest, English mountaineer George Mallory reputedly replied, “Because it was there.” Exploration is intrinsic to our nature. It is the contest between man and nature mixed with the primal desire to conquer. It fuels curiosity, inspiration and creativity. The human spirit seeks to discover the unknown, and in the process explore the physical and psychological potential of human endurance.

To też z tego samego linku. Jakoś nie widzę w "twoim" wypracowaniu, żebyś to napisała w "" i dała za to kredyt panu Mallory.