Could somebody help me ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Moglibyście wyjaśnić mi różnice znaczeniową ?
Bardzo proszę o szybką pomoc, bardzo mi to potrzebne ...
a materiału do nauki mam ogrom.

1).forget + to-infinitive = not remember - She forgot to lock the door.
forget + ing form = not recall - We'll never forget travelling around Africa.

2).remember + to-infinitive = not forget - Did you remember to turn off the computer ?
remember + ing form = recall - I remember talking to Jenny at the party.

3). mean + to-infinitive = intend to - I'm sorry' I never meant to offend you.
mean + ing form = involve - If he gets this job, it will mean moving to a new town.

4). regret + to-infinitive = be sorry to (normal used in the present simple with verbs such as say, tell, inform) - We regret to inform passangers that the air France fight a Paris has been delayed.
regret + ing form = feel sorry about = I regret losing touch with my old school friend Robert.

5). try + to-infinitive =attempt, do one's best - I tried to call her but I couldn't get throught.
tru + ing form = do sth as an experiment - Why don't you try changing the batteries ?

6). stop + to-infinitive = stop temporarily in order to do sth else - After working for five hours they stopped to have a rest.

stop + ing form = finish doing sth. - At 5 o'clock everyone stopped working and went home.
?
już kiedyś był podobny temat, poszukaj. Poza tym przecież masz pięknie te wszystkie różnice wyjaśnione, nie rozumiesz po angielsku? hmm...
thx ...

a mógłby mi ktoś faktycznie mi pomóc.
proszę jutro mam spr.
Przeciez merix ci pomogl. Jakby ci na tym faktycznie zalezalo, wzielabys slownik i w 10 minut to przetlumaczyla.

3s w google, trzeci wynik: http://www.tlumaczenia-angielski.info/angielski/gerund-infinitive-difference.htm
dobra dzięki i sorry.
Dobre użycie "jakby" :) Nie chciałbyś potłumaczyć?
A Pakku, zmienił mi się numer gg :) Nie mam też listy kontaktów, napisz jak możesz :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia