differ in

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
They differed a lot IN many aspects such an education, religion and political views.

czy użyte tutaj "in" jest błędem? czy po prostu wykładowca zaznaczył błąd z rozpędu?
to nie jest zaden blad
no właśnie też się zdziwiłem, ale jak jest w kółku na czerwono to wolałem się upewnić. dzięki!
Chyba ze kontekst wymaga 'on'.
może być
to byl jednak blad z tym 'in' - to musi byc 'on', lub 'over'
Care to elaborate?
no bo 'differ a lot on' to znaczy 'roznic sie bardzo (opiniami) na dany temat' - czyli w tym przypadku na tematy dotyczace edukacji, religii, czy polityki
a 'differ a lot in' to bardziej 'bardzo czyms roznic sie' czy tez 'bardzo roznic sie pod wieloma wzgledami' - tutaj bardziej pasuja takie wyrazenia, jak np. gust
engee:
I didn't want to continue our conversation on the other thread. I was hoping to catch your eye here in a low key way.

One of the benefits of being "old as dirt" is that I have acquired a little wisdom over the years. Wisdom tells me that I am never too old to learn, and not to question its source. My children teach me things every day.
Learning is best achieved with an open heart and an open mind.

Wisdom/experience have also taught me a thing or two about people and their behaviours and motivations.

You amuse/intrigue/exasperate me engee...
you have so much potential and knowledge to impart, and yet... fall short.
You would be wise to model yourself more like mg and let his example be your guide.
He is the best teacher among us.
ok, thanks a lot
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia