Proszę o sparwdzenie tych krótkich wypowiedzi?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tutaj jest zadanie, tzn. próbne wypowiedzi, z zadania domowego. Mianowicie jutro bede przedstawiał jedno z tych zadań przed nauczycielem. Oczywiscie nie mam zamiaru się tego uczyc na pamiec, bo to byłoby samobójstwo i skazania się na słabą ocenę, ale chciałbym się was spytać, czy poniższe odpowiedzi są dobrze napisane. Poprawne językowo!!?? Jeżeli są błędy prosił bym o wskazanie!! Serdecznie dziękuje!!

Speaking 1-2

Ex.1.
- I think a suit would be the best thing to wear for a job interview because you have to make a good impression. When shouldn’t have on our hands any jewelers.
- In my opinion a comfortable clothes would be great to wear for a party. What’s more I think that it should be our special, colourful clothes, because on a party, we have to feel good, and look great and original.
- I think a casual clothes and comfortable shoes would be the best thing for a school trip, because we will sightseeing and go so much.
- In my opinion a elegant clothes would be the best thing to wear for a wedding because it’s very especially occasion, and we should look elegant.

Ex. 2.

On the picture we see man which is going to his car. Probably he is going to his job or perhaps on a business trip. He is taking with him a bag, a termos, and a coat. He is wearing a black suit, a pane yellow tie, and a white skirt.

Ex. 3.

I think that for a business trip you have to wear a suit, and a tie. You can’t forget that you are represent your concern. You probably meet with clients and on this meeting you have to look elegant. And casual clothes you can take only to change your clothes after meet and appointment. You would take a comfortable shoes, a jeans, and some a blouse it would be useful.

Ex. 4.

Please help me! I can’t find my six-year-old nephew anywhere. He’s disappear!
The last time I saw him it was on ice-cream parlour. I went to bye ticket on a rollercoster and when I came back for him he wasn’t there. I don’t know what I have to do, please help me(…)
He’s not very tall, he has long brown hair, blue eyes. And he is wearing today a yellow T-shirt, a blue jeans, and red shoes.

Ex. 5.

A policeman should be responsible because the lives of people depend on them. I don’t think a policeman should be sensitive because they need to be strong. In my opinion they don’t have to be bossy, because they must listen to their chefs.

Speaking 3-4

Ex. 1.

Good morning. I have holiday from twenty-second July to fifth October. And I want to go on a same trip.
- Do you have any offers to me?
I think that the Canary Island will be great.
- Where I will have a plane to my destination?
- What kind of airline company I will travel?
- What is the price of plane fare?
- I’m a student. Do you have for me same discount?
- Where I will be accommodated?
- Are there any facilities which will be interesting me?
- What is the total holiday cost?
- What kind of documents I need?
- I lost my passport, what Do I have to do?
- Can you say me, my flight number?
Ex. 2.

The first pictures shows people which are slipping on a tires. There are same people which are standing and watching a play of teenagers. They are wearing warm clothes, as scarves, caps, and jackets.
And the second pictures we see both people which are snorkeling One of them is wearing white fin, and the second a blue ones. Probably they are looking same great sights underwater.
Both pictures are about holiday, and we can see how people are spending their free time.
The pictures which is closest to me is the second one. Because I always want to scube-dive in the see or the ocean. I think it will be unforgettable experience, and it will be the holiday of a lifetime.

Ex. 3

Good morning I would like to book a room. From the twenty second of July to the fifth of October. I want to a single room, of course with a bathroom.
- Can I lent a boat, a kayak, or a waterbike?
- Are there organized any party and a disco?

Ex. 4.

When we will be on a trip in London. We should go to the Regent’s park, because there we will be relax and we will be able to beauty of nature. It’s a good idea to go to the British Museum we will learn there about history of Great Britain. That’s a good idea to see Buckingham Palace, where lives the royal family I think that it will be very excited to be in house of king. I’m not keen on go to the Cricket match because, London is very interesting place and we shouldn’t lost our time to watch same matches. I don’t fancy that vist in open market it will be good idea. But we can also go to the theatre when will see an art in English.
mam rozumieć, ze wszystko jest dobrze, czy, ze nie chce się nikomu tego czytać!!??
ex. 2- IN A PICTURE

You can't forget that you are represent your concern. Po co 'are'?

A policeman should be responsible because the lives of people depend
on them ---->do poprawy ( zdecyduj sie czy mówisz o jednym policjancie czy ogólnie o grupie)

'we will be relax ' nie dość, że z błędem to bez sensu

'But we can also go to the theatre
when will see an art in English.' ----> do poprawy

Ogólnie sporo błędów, jak by człowiek chciał to mógł by się do każdego zdania przyczepić.

Te co wypisałem to tylko kropla w morzu.
Troche poprawiłem, teraz lepiej!!?? Prosze nie załamujcie mnie!! Pomóżcie!!

Speaking 1-2

Ex.1.
- I think a suit would be the best thing to wear for a job interview because you have to make a good impression.
- In my opinion a comfortable clothes would be great to wear for a party. What’s more I think that it should be our special, colourful clothes, because on a party, we have to feel good, and look great and original.
- I think a casual clothes and comfortable shoes would be the best thing for a school trip, because we will sightseeing and walking much.
- In my opinion a elegant clothes would be the best thing to wear for a wedding because it’s very especially occasion, and we should look elegant.

Ex. 2.

On the picture we see man which is going to his car. Probably he is going to his job or perhaps on a business trip. He is taking with him a bag, a thermos, and a coat. He is wearing a black suit, a pane yellow tie, and a white skirt.

Ex. 3.

I think that for a business trip you have to wear a suit, and a tie. You can’t forget that you represent your concern. You probably meet with clients and on this meeting you have to look elegant. And casual clothes you can take only to change your official clothes after meet or appointment. You would take a comfortable shoes, a jeans, and a blouse it would be useful.

Ex. 4.

Please help me! I can’t find my six-year-old nephew anywhere. He disappeared!
The last time I saw him it was on ice-cream parlour. I went to bye ticket on a rollercoster and when I came back for him he wasn’t there. I don’t know what I have to do, please help me(…)
He’s not very tall, he has long brown hair, blue eyes. And he is wearing today a yellow T-shirt, a blue jeans, and red shoes.

Ex. 5.

A policeman should be responsible because the lives of people depend on him. I don’t think a policeman should be sensitive because he need to be strong. In my opinion he don’t have to be bossy, because he must listen to their chefs.

Speaking 3-4

Ex. 1.

Good morning. I have holiday from twenty-second July to fifth October. And I want to go on a same trip.
- Do you have any offers to me?
I think that the Canary Island will be great.
- Where I will have a plane to my destination?
- What kind of airline company I will travel?
- What is the price of plane fare?
- I’m a student. Do you have for me same discount?
- Where I will be accommodated?
- Are there any facilities which will be interesting me?
- What is the total holiday cost?
- What kind of documents I need?
- I lost my passport, what Do I have to do?
- Can you say me, my flight number?
Ex. 2.

The first pictures shows people which are slipping on a tires. There are same people which are standing and watching a play of teenagers. They are wearing warm clothes, as scarves, caps, and jackets.
And the second pictures we see both people which are snorkeling One of them is wearing white fin, and the second a blue ones. Probably they are looking same great sights underwater.
Both pictures are about holiday, and we can see how people are spending their free time.
The pictures which is closest to me is the second one. Because I always want to scuba-dive in the see or the ocean. I think it will be unforgettable experience, and it will be the holiday of a lifetime.

Ex. 3

Good morning I would like to book a room. From the twenty second of July to the fifth of October. I want to a single room, of course with a bathroom.
- Can I lent a boat, a kayak, or a waterbike?
- Are there organized any party and a disco?

Ex. 4.

When we will be on a trip in London. We should go to the Regent’s park, because there we will relax and we will be able admire the nature. It’s a good idea to go to the British Museum we will learn there about history of Great Britain. That’s a good idea to see Buckingham Palace, where lives the royal family I think that it will be very excited visit a house of king. I’m not keen on go to the Cricket match because, London is very interesting place and we shouldn’t lost our time to watch any matches. I don’t fancy that visit open market it will be good idea. But we can also go to the theatre.
nie chce cie zalamywac, ale tekst najdelikatniej mowiac wymagaja nieco uwagi. tylko rzucilem okiem, ale i tak kruczki typu 'a ...clothes, especial occasion' czycos takiego. czemu nie sprobujesz napisac prostszych, krotszych zdan? nie ma w tym zadnej ujmy na honorze, zapewniam.
aha, jeszcze jedno. uzywaj TYLKO takich sformulowan i takiego slownictwa, co do ktorych masz pewnosc, ze sa poprawne w tym kontekscie!
cos jeszcze po kombinuje!! Jakby ktoś uprzejmy się zainteresował i miał chwilkę wolnego czasu, to prosiłbym, zeby wskazał mi błędy, które akurat jemu się rzuciły w oczy!! W ten sposób będe wiedział gdzie poprawic!! Z góry dziex
Czemu nie stosujesz inwersji w pytaniach??? Sprawdzenie i poprawienie twojej twórczości zajęłoby z pół godziny. Masz talent do błędów. Zyczę wyrozumiałego egzaminatora...
mój angielski jest raczej żałosny(nie mam nawet FCE i chyba bym nawet nie zdał :( ), ale jako że mi sie nudzi postaram sie poprawić EX.2
Ex. 2.

"On the picture we see man which is going to his car."
In the picture we can see a man who is going to his car
" Probably he is going to his job or perhaps on a business trip."
He might be going to his job or on a business trip.
Reszte bym zostawił.
EX.3
"I think that for a business trip you have to wear a suit, and a tie."
I think for a business trip you ought to wear a suit with tie.
(have to też może być ale ja wole tak ;) )
"You can't forget that you are represent your concern."
Co to are tu robi? ;)
"You probably
meet with clients and on this meeting you have to look elegant."
You would probably meet clients so you ought to look elegant.
"And
casual clothes you can take only to change your clothes after meet and
appointment"
miast meet lepiej będzie meeting.
" You would take a comfortable shoes, a jeans, and some a
blouse it would be useful"
You could take comfortable shoes, jeans, and some blouses as well because thay might come in handy.(tutaj napisałem po swojemu, ostrzegam może być źle ;) )
Ex.5
">Ex. 5.
>
>A policeman should be responsible because the lives of people depend
>on them. I don't think a policeman should be sensitive because they
>need to be strong. In my opinion they don't have to be bossy, because
>they must listen to their chefs. " In my view Policemen should be responsible since there are responsible for people's safety. Reszta niech zostanie.
Reszty nie będę poprawiał bo z angielskiego sam jestem strasznie kiepski i może być źle. To też moze być źle.
(...)You could
tu oczywiście miałem na myśli can.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.