Poszukiwana au-pair okolice York'u !!!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej dziewczyny!
Chcesz podszkolic swoj angielski, pozwiedzac kraj i poznac duzo fajnych ludzi?
Znajomi poszukuja wesolej, energicznej au pair, ktora lubi podroze i chcialaby zostac starsza siostra dla ich dzieci.

We are looking for an au pair to live with our family. We live on a farm in the countryside in Yorkshire, near the historic city of York. We are also 30 minutes from Leeds. There are cheap flights to Doncaster Airport which is 20 minutes away. You will have your own brand new apartment next to the house, so you have your own space to relax away from the children in the evenings! We will help you with your English and hope you will be happy with us.
We have 4 children - 3 girls aged 8, 7 and 4 who are at school all day. We also have a baby who is 5 months old, but the mother is at home all day - you will not be expected to look after the baby. My husband owns a coffee business and a crisps (chips) business. We are a lovely family - with a large garden and a tennis court.You will help me look after the children - get them ready for school, do washing and ironing, prepare children's food, do bathtime, light housework. Also 2 night's babysitting per week if required.
We would welcome you into our family.

Jesli chcesz sie dowiedziec wiecej pisz maila. [email]
tel. no. [tel]

« 

Studia za granicą