Writing - an article

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
what about that?

„Escape to the country – should you?”

Recently, there has been a heating debate about the most convenient place to live: the country or the city? When I moved to the country I thought I made a right choice. But now it seems that the life in the country also had drawbacks.

Firstly, I have had problems with finding a job that would suit my skills as well as interests. Although I have gained pretty much experience through the years behind the managerial desk, I must face a low-paid post in the local post-office. What is more, my salary has dropped dramatically by 35 %! Of course, there is a chance for me to earn more but I ought to move back to the city. The only disadvantage of such solution is too long commuting: this is more than seventy minutes by train!

Secondly, I have always appreciated the much slower pace of life I can take here. There are no karaoke bars or extreme sports facilities that are full of life in all modern cities. To tell the truth, the quietness of the countryside is slowly driving me crazy. My temper is quite different from the locals. I admit that I miss the frenzy life of High Streets and malls, especially at Christmas time.
Thirdly, there is one more thing that I can’t stand living here. Namely, the social interactions. The great majority of countrymen highly regard their close relationships. In their opinions the closer they are the luckier life they have. From my point of view the closeness is often wrongly interpreted. People just poke their noses into the other’s life. I really prefer anonymity to so defined closeness.

T o sum up, it may be concluded that even so highly regarded life in the country has its drawbacks. The arguments I mentioned above are the major points that advocate my opinions and clearly illustrate the disadvantages of the country life. To the country lovers I have an important message: the attitude to life depends on the individual character. So go to the country!
"Escape to the country - should you?" (wolalabym ...Should you escape to the country?)

Recently, there has been a 'heating' HEATED debate about the most convenient
place to live: the country or the city? When I moved to the country I
thought I HAD made 'a' THE right choice. But now it seems that the life in the
country also 'had' HAD czy HAS ITS drawbacks.

Firstly, I have had problems with finding a job that would suit my
skills as well as MY interests. Although I have gained 'pretty' (cos mi to nie pasuje tutaj) much experience through the years behind the managerial desk, I must face a low-paid post in the local post-office.
Of course, there is a chance for me to earn more, but (tutaj dodalabym THEN) I ought to move back to the city. The only disadvantage
of such 'A' solution is too long commuting TIME: this is more than seventy
minutes by train!

People just poke their noses into 'the' (niepotr) other's life. I really prefer anonymity to 'so' SUCH defined closeness.

To sum up, it may be concluded that even so highly regarded life AS in
the country has its drawbacks.
thank you:)