Cover Letter - prosba o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

Prosze o sprawdzenie tresci listu motywacyjnego:

Dear Sirs,

In reference to your job advertisement I am sending my application for the position of Financial Controller.
I am 30 year-old graduate in Economics at the Academy of Economics and I have been working in finance for 5 years now. In the past I had a chance to work for the international production company as well as for the tax office. Currently, for more than three years I work for the worldwide food producer, a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
During my professional life I have participated in various aspects of finance responsibilities including: regular monthly closure, budgeting, reporting, taxes, production costs calculation, audit of daughter companies, profitability analysis, fixed assets and capital expenditures administration, forecasts, payment authorization and other. I was responsible for preparation of consolidation packages and yearly financial statements. I have developed and successfully implemented corporate master chart of accounts, standardized corporate reporting and introduced corporate procedures.
I am open, creative, energetic and ambitious person with strong leadership. I have excellent time-management skills and am able to prioritise well. I can consequently pursue a goal and I am loyal to a firm and co-workers. Additionally I know English and computing.
Currently I am looking for a job as a finance executive that would offer the opportunity of professional development. If my knowledge and qualifications appear compatible with your expectations, please contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to show my person closer at an interview.

Yours faithfully
In reference to your job advertisement (ale kiedy, gdzie i jaki job - musisz tutaj napisac) I am sending my application for the position of Financial Controller.
I am A '30 year-old' (tego nie potrzeba, to sami wywnioskuja z twojego CV) graduate in Economics 'at' FROM the Academy of Economics and I have been working in finance for 5 years. 'now' (niepotr).
In the past I 'had a chance to' (niepotr) workED for 'the' AN international production company as well as for the tax office. Currently, 'for more than three years' (niepotr) I work for 'the' A worldwide food producer, a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
During my professional life I have participated in various aspects of
finance responsibilities including: regular monthly closure,
budgeting, reporting, taxes, production costs calculation, audit of
daughter companies, profitability analysis, fixed assets and capital
expenditures administration, forecasts, payment authorization and
'other' (nie pisz 'other - to nic nie dodaje i co to okresla?).
I was responsible for THE preparation of consolidation packages and
yearly financial statements.
I am open, creative, energetic and ambitious person with strong
leadership QUALITIES.
'I can consequently' pursue a goal and I am loyal to a
>firm and co-workers. Additionally I know English and computing.
>Currently I am looking for a job as a finance executive that would
>offer the opportunity of professional development. If my knowledge and
>qualifications appear compatible with your expectations, please
>contact me. It will be a pleasure for me to show my person closer at
>an interview.
sorry za doublowane wpisy - moja komputerke glowa bolala.

'I can consequently'(INACZEJ...Consequently, I can pursue a goal and I am loyal to 'a' THE firm and co-workers.
Additionally I 'know English' (co to znaczy - i na jakim poziomie) and 'computing' (co to znaczy - programs?).
....It will be a pleasure for me to show my person closer at an interview.....To jest bardzo dziwne zdanie, i nikt nie zrozumie o co chdzi. Tego nie piszemy...
dzieki za korekte :))

Czy koncowka moze byc taka :

If my knowledge and qualifications appear compatible with your expectations, please contact me. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to your Firm.
tak, teraz lepiej.
Zglosilam do P. Lukasza o 'deletowaniu' tych podublowanych postow.