CPE bez przygotowania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-49 z 49
| następna
Merix it's a good idea btw I mean SKYPE, I really need to improve my vocabulary on sex and errection and Siunia seems to be the right person in this regard :)
dysfunction sweetheart, sexual DYSFUNCTION
I must confess that tonight is Game 4 of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Detroit leads the series 2-1. And I am enjoying a vodka based libation as we "write".
It's all double Dutch for me,one thing I know for sure you must be very good at .... teaching let's say.:) I can feel it thru the myriads of electrical circuts and microchips.:)
What can I say :) I envy you hubby . :)
So you're a bit half-under ?
You have an extremely active imagination...
I really need to manage those expectations of yours.
don't be ridiculous...I know how to hold my liquor. There is polish blood coursing through these veins.
So merix, you're still a bit of a mystery to me. Enigma really. You don't give too much away do you?
I think its time for a little bit of personal disclosure. PLease.
Sav, I bought you that souvenir I was telling you about. You're going to have some interesting explaining to do to your wife.
My "old lady" is tossing and turning in bed dreaming about the next 'fur-pie" which is planned to take place in some two months time :)Can't be helped. That is the way it is.One has to make sacrifices pursuing a defined goal; :)
Haha , we'll see :)
It's late...I don't want to keep you up.
I'm going to sign off now.
Dobranoc.
Oh yeah got carried away a bit, it's too late ..then good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite :)
czy ktos mi moze powiedziec jak sie CPE nazywa w angielskich oznaczeniach? Wiem ze level 2 to FCE a level 3 CAE. a CPE? w normalnych szkolach tego nie ma.. a w osrodkach egzaminacyjnych sie doszukac nie moge. Kolega z londynu co konkretnie zdawal?
CPE is at Level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
(CEFR).They use six levels to assess language ability from A1 to C2 at ESOL Examination framework.

To find out chapter and verse go here :

http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/general-english/cpe.html
i checked that website before.. but yeah.. just didn't read it properly. Thanks a lot;)
No probs , just go and crack it , good luck gal :)
haha cheers;) need to practise more before I go;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-49 z 49
| następna

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia