Films

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What kinds of films do you like best? As for me, I usually watch romantic comedies such as: Legally Blonde, 50 first dates etc. and horrors. Unfortunately, there are too little excruciating ones and most of them are rather predictable. One of the best I've ever seen was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" based on a true story. It's not the kind of a bloody horror as most people expected (some of my friends didn't like it because of that). It's focused on the fight in the court... the fight between the priest and doctors who presented different versions of what had happened to Emily and whether she'd been sick or possessed. During the whole horror (or maybe thriller would fit better) we see some flashbacks with quite horrifying scenes. When you're watching it at the cinema it's even more terrifying as it's dark, loud and everything seems to be so real. I really recommend this film to everyone who likes to be scared. If someone wants to read more about it and watch the trailer, you can do it here http://egzorcyzmy.emily.rose.filmweb.pl/
Check out its official web site and don't forget to turn on the speakers ;-) http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/theexorcismofemilyrose/index.html

Another horror/thriller I like is "Saw" - all parts and I've already seen the trailer for the third part. I can't wait to see that but from what I know, it'll be able in January so I've got to be patient :/
There is yet one another good horror as far as horrors are concerned I'd like to reccomend to you "The Descent". Really one of the scarriest I've ever seen.
recently I've sunk my teeth in Bollywood movies. That's not as much kitsch as people say. Really
I've already seen "The Descent" but I didn't like it. I like scary movies and this one was just stupid and there was nothing to be afraid of.

Two days ago I went to the cinema to watch "Step up". It has a lot in common with "Save the Last Dance" but I think "Step up" is better. The music is great and it's more interesting.
I like films with strong dose of black humour.

That's why british comedy films are really funny and intelligent (although I'm not into british english) but anyway...

as for me statements like:

'british children are stupid and have to go to school'...

are very neat.

despite comedy movies, I love also 'unclear' pictures, not typical

Among my favorites you'll find:
pulp fiction; fight club; lock, stock and two smoking barrels; some of monty pyton series; cube; kill bill; south park series;

as for simple, plain pleasure after work it is nice to watch some action movies...

regards,
My favorite is SNATCH.
My favourite movie is " Triumph des Willens " by Leni Riefenstahl. Check it out !
Recently, quite to my surprise, I found out that TV series are quite good - but only if you DON'T watch them on TV where they are interrupted by a wild mass of ads, but on dvds when you can watch two of three at one go.

So my all time favourite (but only at the moment is "House MD" - I absolutely love it!).

As for films I'm getting into all Asian stuff at the moment - it's quite a change for me. I watched 'Internal Affairs' yesterday - it's a pretty good one.
And last week I finally managed to see "House of Flying Daggers" which was nice as well.
I watch with pleasure whatever is well made, among them: "Bridget Jones" (first part only), "Pride & Prejudice", "Oceans' Eleven", old "Pretty Woman" and so many others...
bollywood! yeah, that's fantastic! I love watching it after a decent glass of booze - and I love the colours and dance!
still much better than horror films, which are just too scarry to me.
Boart is the most peachy movie of last years xD But I won't say it's my favourite :P
I love Dirty Dancing. Just.
Yes, "The Descent" is a very good :).I love horror movies, especially japanese horror movies, like "The Ring" or "Grudge" and many others, but my favorite horror film is "Shutter". My boyfriend was screaming like a little girl when we were watching this film.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą