I'm in a loving mood, so...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any fool can do.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.

-Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Wow, eva74,that was great quotation...
:)
Running our feeling high awhile ,love becomes transiently evanescant, love becomes fleetly ephermal,and by time vitiated its residuum turn into raspings and debris of the feeling of attachment ,in chorus butresssing our spiritual rampart when we start our solitary ploughing along these black furrows of the dark recesses of the tunnel.

-savagerhino,Warsaw,Poland,2009.
Ohh it seems 2 b interesting facts , I'd tell that love is not a temporary but everlasting madness, :)) hihi
Love can mean many different things:
It can be a wonderful experience, which touches our deepest emotions.. It is a quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Love is content with the present it hopes for the future, and it does not brood over the past. It's the day-in and day-out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories and working toward common goals.

Poland, Warsaw - 2009 ;)
Love is being able to tell the other person everything, and for them to still love you.
And what about sex ? I mean , are we able to love someone like there's no tomorrow and to feel a surge of lecherous desire for yet another person at the same time ? Well,I can only speak for myself as a male here, I "scored a lot of stuff" when I was tall,dark and handsome but it was all different though , I was a swining single at the time...and was just practising for the sake of sheer pleasure.
What are your thoughts on that gals and chaps ? :)
love is being able to giving , love makes two people as one :)
Of course.

When in a relationship, however, MATURE people know where to draw the line.
savage-
>And what about sex?
explain to me what you mean by 'sex' - do you mean 'the anticipation of knowing that you will see the other person and you count the time in hours, minutes, seconds' and 'knowing that when you see them, you will give 150% so that they experience pleasure they never experienced before' or do you mean 'a quick 2 min. number' (and don't ask me how you make it last all of the two minutes).
sure, .. and our life 's too short to know what's real love is, just my conclusion
oooops,our life 's too short to know what real love is
>>>>our life 's too short to know what real love is
The question of the century:
"Why can't we choose the people we fall in love with"?
sure , i've noticed the same, she gaves some great quotations ,..not only about love
Love always will stay such a weird kind of feel for me .. it's like a flame and sharp thorn . Able to Unite and split up as well , btw
I usually didn't want to talk about luv.....A real love is the only one ! i may go wrong hehehehehe ;)))
Hmmm I would agree with these words and I'd add the one . I used to say: " love is not sex but no love without sex "
Exactly , love means nothing without being so close to each other. Love appears neverending asking for more and expecting for reply.
Keep in mind the one that if we are in love we can do everything without asking for more . Love is so so weird kind of feel , so hurting ,so haunting - i used 2 say ;)
I'd like to know what love is. But I still don't know who can show me, and it makes me feel blue today :/
Love is what you think it is not.
It would be boring, I think :)
>The question of the century:
>"Why can't we choose the people we fall in love with"?

To ensure the survival of the species. If every woman who falls in love with a loser used her brain, we'd be extinct by now.
The power of love is so unbelieavably strong that it will make children laugh, grown men cry, women go crazy and the only thing that will make you commit a crime of passion. If it wasn't for love, there would be no divorces. Every marriage that breaks down does so because of love.

Now sex...sex is something else entirely...this is what makes you feel really wonderful.

In a straight choice, I opt for sex every time.
..love gives, never takes.....
Or else it takes but never gives.
>>>Or else it takes but never gives
..it's love that's made me do it...to hell with love!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.