Someone on CAE - CPE level to speak via Skype

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am looking for someone to speak over the Skype. I am student of English who is desperately searching for someone to conversate. I am particularly interested in someone who is at least on CAE level. I am an easygoing guy so do not be afraid to skype me:-) My Skype id: lukasz_dydek Everybody is welcome!
And please do not refer me to the 'Skype section' on this page because it simply doesn't work - no one I contacted answered to my request...
hi,
theoretically I'm CAE student - I'm going to take CAE exam in may. I would like to practise my speaking, especially because I'm not very good at it. Would you mind, sometime later, of course, practise with me CAE speaking? If you like write to me on gg to fix time and day for our conversations;]
ami

my gg number: 1[tel]
my skype: michalina.sarleja
powinno byc AT level
tak tylko dla twojej wiadomosci zebys sie czegos nauczyl. Az sie dziwie ze nikt jeszcze tego nie poprawil :I - nie w celu zeby kogos zdenerwowac tylko nauczyc, ze level laczy sie z at - trzeba to po prostu wykuc i zapamietac nie da sie inaczej.
pozdro
>I am looking for someone to speak over {} Skype. I am {A} student of
>English who is desperately searching for someone to conversate {SUCH A WORD DOESN'T EXIST. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO CONVERSE WITH} . I am
>particularly interested in someone who is at least on {AT} CAE level. I am
>an easygoing guy so do not be afraid to skype me:-) My Skype id:
>lukasz_dydek Everybody is welcome!

>And please do not refer me to the 'Skype section' on this page* because it >simply doesn't work** - no one I contacted answered {} my request...

Note the difference between ANSWER (v) and ANSWER TO (v.)

I suggest you find somebody at FCE level.
Guys don't be so cruel to Lukasz, he is a motivated student who is eager to talk and he actually should be praised for that rather than be discouraged by your remarks he didn't ask for.. anyway now.. don't be too cruel to me and don't enumerate my mistakes, please :)

Lukasz I'm quite a busy person but I would like to talk with you and improve myself as well, so if you want to talk during the summer (then I'll have more time hopefully) I will be glad to have some nice conversations :)

[gg] Monika
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.