What about emigration?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
421-438 z 438
| następna
Go to hell with your flu, I have my own...would you like to know the difference? NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too long way Normla - i'm too lazy right now for that journey :-)))))) Difference is NZ flu is expensive :-) I got 2 sick days and money I get i already spent for a doctor and medicine :-))))))))) So basically - 2 days of my work equals 15 minutes at the doctor's + 5 minutes in the pharmacy... Damn...
Well Kasiul-I'm impressed , you're in this elitist club of Lukar...
It's easier to shoot me right now :-) Yeah, in a way i'm proud - i checked the date of my registration - it was Dec 2002... Phew, time flies... I feel old...
You shouldn't feel old, you should feel experienced:))))!!!
Yep, with wrinkles :-) I have enough of them to start my own business of wrinkle distribution :-))))))))))
Splendid idea-after giving out yours you can redistribute mine:)))))
Ok - i will distribute yours in NZ and you will distribute mine in Poland :-))))) Good business?????? :-)
I think i broke my rib :((((((((((((((((((((((
Normal, where are you from?????????
I'm from J.Gora:))))and you?
Me not!
Sorry for being rude but I don't want to reveal my identification-my pupils are waiting.Perhaps you're one of them;)
But what is wrong with the title?
"Lord" = pan, władca
"Rings" - pierścienie
"of the" - w tym wypadku 'co jest czyje'.

Lord of the Rings = Władca Pierścieni, tłumaczenie jest prawidłowe.
'co jest czyje' w sensie co do kogo należy itp. ('kogo/czego').
Chyba, że Wam chodzi o zupełnie coś innego - zasugerowałam się jednym wpisem, nie czytając całości, mój błąd (jeśli mówiliście o innej sprawie). (Mam na myśli, że być może chodzi Wam o to, że film odbiega w pewnych wątkach o książki, że książka była lepsza i takie tam ;).
Jeśli tak, to zapomnijcie, że się odzywałam ;).
Trzeba poprawić w kilku zdaniach błędy !!!!
Błędy są pogrubione czycionka
1. John like Scottish music.
2. He don't play the bagpipes
3. If you go to Scotland, you needed some warm clothes
4. I seed some interesting things last holiday
5. My parents likes traveling
No to popraw!!! To PILNE!!!!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
421-438 z 438
| następna