Prośba o sprawdzenie - letter of complaint

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mógłby ktoś rzucić okiem na poniższe? Generalnie pisząc ten typ listu bazuję na kilku zwrotach, ale chciałabym, żeby ktoś ocenił,czy tworzy to jakąś spójną całość..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about my short holiday which was organized by your travel agency. I was disappointed with several things.

Firstly, your advertisement promised a hotel in the city centre, whereas it was located five kilometres from there. You also said that cost of the holiday included all meals and a guide tour, but I had to pay for more interesting trips. I also had to buy additional drinks in a local shop becouse mini-bar was constantly empty. To make matter worse, I would like to relax in peaceful place and you did not mention in your advertisement about a playground which was located close to my windows.

I had been looking forward to this holiday but it was completely ruined by these problems. I therefore feel that you should refund half the cost of the holiday in compensate for my dissatisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
*compensation
np
whereas uważam ze nie jest ok w tym zdaniu. sprawdź w dobrym słowniku + spójrz na kilka przykładów
You also said that cost of the holiday included all meals and a guide tour, but I had to pay for more interesting trips. nie bardzo rozumiem ;-)
becouse
make matterS worse
guideD tour
I would like to relax in peaceful place and you did not mention... moim zdaniem zły czas
edytowany przez Aaric: 16 sie 2016
I am writing to complain about my short holiday (ja bym tutaj dodala kiedy i gdzie bo to jest wazne) which was organized by your travel agency. I was disappointed with several 'things' (nie wiem, ale moze byloby lepsze slowo tutaj).

You also said that THE cost of the holiday included all meals and a guide tour, but I had to pay for THE more interesting trips. I also had to buy additional drinks in a local shop 'becouse' (to slowo jest zle napisane, prosze zapoznac sie z dobrym pismem) mini-bar was constantly empty. To make 'matter' (popraw) worse, I would (tutaj masz zly czas, bo opowiadasz o czyms co bylo w przeszlosci,...I would have liked) 'like' (niepotr) to relax in (brak przedimka) peaceful 'place' (mozna uzyc slowo 'environment') and you 'did not' (mozna tez 'omitted to') mention in your advertisement about a (tutaj mozna dodac 'childrens') playground which was located close to my windows.

I had been looking forward to this holiday (przecinek przed slowem 'but' teraz dajesz inna mysl) but it was completely ruined by these problems. I therefore feel that you should refund (tutaj mozna dodac 'at least') half the cost of the holiday in 'compensate' (nie, masz zle slowo, tutaj 'compensation', mozna tez bylo ..holiday to compensate me') for my dissatisfaction (mozna dodac 'dissapointment').
Dziękuję za pomoc..

Mogłoby być po prostu: "I wanted to relax in a peaceful place"?
Cytat:
dissatisfaction (mozna dodac 'dissapointment')

...Tak, dissapointment ,...(the trip has just appeared a terrible letdown) ...też pasuje ;)
:) dziękuję
disappointment
...as to my dissapointment I'd like to be given with at least half the cost of compensation ;)
>>>>...as to my dissapointment I'd like to be 'given with at least' (to jest zle, nie moze byc given with...moze byc...compensated with) half the cost of 'compensation' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj musi byc cost. Compensation to jest to co dostajesz w ramach odszkodowania, prawie nigdy nie jest to calosc kosztow...ale kosztow.
Cytat:
(tutaj mozna dodac 'childrens') playground
żeby nikt nie myślał ze jest dla 'old grannies' ;)
ha ha
as to my dissapointment I'd like to be compensated with at least half of cost :) teraz ok??? @Terri ( altogether dać czy coś w ten deseń?)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 17 sie 2016
>>>>my disappointment I'd like to be compensated with at least half of THE cost :)
właśnie zastanawiałem sie nad tym " the" :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia