Personal statement

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie. Z gory dziekuje :)

I am on the second year of Bachelor studies in Arts and Crafts. I have always liked handiworks and creative projects, but I want to study something more concrete/specific which is both creative and with good work opportunities. I think Interior Design would be a perfect choice for me. I'm very interessted in designing interior spaces and I would like to be good at it.

I have chosen the UK because universities/collages there offers and good programs which I would like to study and which my university collage doesn't have. UK's schools are also renowned for its high quality education which gives you great opportunities in the entire world. I'm also thinking about studying or continuing Interior Design programme after I'm finished with Arts studies in Norway.

I hope that after this programme I will get acquainted with the basics and secrets of Interior Design. I also hope that this semester will make me sure that chosing this programme was a good choice, and that it will give me incentive and motivation to deepining knowledge in this direction.

After I'm finised with Arts studies in Norway I want to study Interior Design. After that I would like to start working with interior design, finishing of apartments and commercial premises.
I am 'on' (nie, nie - to jest kalka z polskiego, tutaj IN the second year of A 'Bachelor studies' (BA degree) in Arts and Crafts. I have always liked handiworks and creative projects, but I want to study something more concrete/specific which is both creative 'and with good work opportunities' (nie wiem czy to jest potrzebne - to chyba oczywiste, a uzywasz za duzo slow) . I think THAT Interior Design would be a perfect choice for me. I'm very interessted in designing interior spaces and I would like to be 'good' (tylko 'good' a nie 'excellent'?) at it.

I have chosen the UK because universities'/collages' (college w Uk to dla 16-19latkow - ty mowisz o Uni) there 'offers' OFFER 'and' (po co to?) good programs which I would like to study and which my university 'collage'(nir rozumiem tego slowa - tu masz blad ortog) 'doesn't' |(w calosci) have. UK's schools are also renowned for 'its' (to ma sie zgadzac z 'schools - jedno w l. mn a drugie w l. poj - dlaczego robisz takie podstawowe bledy?) high quality education. 'which gives you great opportunities in the entire world' (nie, nie - mnie one nic nie daja - dlaczego poszesz 'you'? - czy oni przypadkiem tego nie wiedza...?) . 'I'm' (w calosci) also thinking about studying (ale co? - musisz napisac) or continuing (brak przedimka) Interior Design programme after 'I'm finished' (to jest kolokw. - tutaj 'after I finish) with (przedimek) Arts studies in Norway.

I hope that after this 'programme' (raz tak a raz tak, tutaj programme- i rob tak caly czas) I will get acquainted with the basics and secrets of Interior Design. I also hope that this semester (kto? co? musisz napisac) 'will make me sure' (tego calkowicie nie rozumiem) that choOsing this programme was a good choice, and that it will give me incentive and motivation 'to' (zle slowo) 'deepining' (ortog) knowledge in this direction.

After 'I'm finised' (wystarczy 'I finish) with Arts studies in Norway I want to study Interior Design. After that I would like to start working with interior design, finishing of apartments and commercial premises.

Dla mnie to jest maslo maslane - powtarzasz to samo w kolko - niema zadnej 'cohesion tego'...i do tego prosze uzywasz slowa ktore sa wiecej 'academic' - nie piszesz do kolezanki z klasy....

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa