Czy napisałem to dobrze ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Powiecie mi czy nie popełniłem tu żadnego większego błędu ? a jeśli tak to moglibyście poprawić ?

I've been playing MTA for 6 years now, I started in 2010 with playing on Freeroam and DM servers. At the beginning I found one specific server, I played there for 3 years but unfortunately nothing lasts forever. I simply got bored of it so I started to look for something better. I found and played some RP servers but then again, it wasn't good enough for me. In 2014 I became a fan of DM/DD gamemodes. I visited a quite small server and I pretty liked playing there. When  6 months passed someone recommended me TG. On September 2014 I decided to check this server out and I did it. I must say I was very delighted. For first few days I was playing as a guest but then I created an account, and here I am now. In January 2016 I joined to EsR[Eccentrics Street Riders(Empire Street Riders)]. After month we decided to close clan. In the same month, my computer broke down. I returned to game 2 days ago, but I'll return to normal playing when I'll get new PC on 01.04
I've been playing MTA for 6 years now, I started in 2010 'with' (niepotrz slowo) playing on Freeroam and DM servers. 'At' (zle slowo, tutaj IN...) the beginning I found one specific server, I played there for 3 years but unfortunately nothing lasts forever.
I found and played ON some RP servers but then again, it wasn't good enough for me.
I visited 'a' (w zlym miejscu) quite A small server and I pretty MUCH liked playing there. When  6 months passed someone recommended 'me TG' (nie, to jest za bardzo po polsku, tutaj recommended TG to me). For THE first few days I 'was playing' (zly czas, to simple, bo juz minelo 'played') as a guest but then I created an account, and here I am now. In January 2016 I joined 'to' (niepotr - musisz sie nauczyc myslec po ang a nie po polsku) EsR[Eccentrics Street Riders(Empire Street Riders)]. After (hello? a gdzie jest przedimek?) month 'we' (to znaczy kto? bo jak narazie to sam to robiles) decided to close (brak przedimka) clan.
I returned to (przedimek) game 2 days ago, but I'll return to normal playing when I'll get (przedimek) new PC on 01.04 (ale serduszko ktorego roku, bo to jest wazne 2020?)

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the)

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa