Przetłumaczy mi to ktoś?? Bo nie daje rady. Pilne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Thanks for the Urgent And Kind Response ...
I am very happy for your Interest in my Offer, I Will appreciate if you can end your Auction so that we can focus on this transaction and to disengage other Buyers If you are realy interested in Selling To me...
Moreso I will be Paying You via BANK TRANSFER through bank of america,thats where i have my account..With which after making payments to the bank , They will contact you via Email on My Payments Approval, so as soon as you have been contacted the bank you have to Go by all the Policy Layed down to you By BANK TRANSFER so that you have Have your Money Dispatched to your account By the bank.....
So therefore I will want you to make the Shipment Via SPEEDPOST(EMS),i think that is less expensive . Lest i forget The Money will be Delivered to your bank Account.
Lastly This is the shipping Address In whcih your Are Suppose to ship To.
Name:Adeyinka Adesida
Address:No 7 irowo street oba ile
City:Oba ile
State:ondo state
Zipcode:234034
Nigeria..
I am hereby Waiting for your Urgent Response so that i can make the payment as soon as you give me the go ahead to go and make the payment
NOTE:if the bank did not send you the confirmation mail dont yet shipout the package until the bank send you the confirmation that i have made the payment so i need your bank swift cord can i go aheard and make the payment so i am wait for your response soonest.
przeczytaj to uwaznie:
wyrzuc to do kosza - po pierwsze - to jest gwarantowany spam proso z Nigerii (widac, ze Polska im sie teraz zaczela podobac, mielismy juz takie tutaj na forum)- po drugie bedzie to Ciebie kosztowalo i to bardzo drogo, a po trzecie - niech kiedys ci ludzie naucza sie pisac po ang - a nie tak dwa po trzy jak tylko oni umia bazgrac.
W Ameryce juz takie Nigerian scam istnieja od dawna - nawet maja swoj kod chyba cos takiego K170.(niewiem dokladnie, ale napewno ktos zna dokladniej)
CZemu mnie to ma wyjsc drogo??? Taka wiadomosc dostałem od gostka poprzez allegro. Ja nic nie płace ani nic nei wysyłam za pobraniem wiec nie bede za nic płacic. No ale dzieki za rade. P.S. Gostek pisał z Nigeri.
Bitel,
Posluchaj mnie i miliony innych ludzi ktorzy takie same spamy dostawali. Przeciez to juz znane sciemy - ale jak niechcesz uwierzyc - to prosze bardzo, koresponduj dalej z gosciem z Nigerii. Tylko nigdy nie pisz tutaj, ze byles po prostu wykiwany. (Polak jest zawsze madry po szkodzie).
> P.S. Gostek pisał
>z Nigeri.

no i to ci powinno wystarczyć. Wyrzuć i nawet się nie przejmuj. Terri już wszystko wyjaśniła.
Wierze wierze ale nie moge takie czegos zrozumiec. Skad sie biora tacy ludzie i co im to daje. no ale dzieki chłopaki za odpowiedz. Pozdrawiam.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia