Proszę o sprawdzenie pracy..to kartka z pamiętnika

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It’ s Monday afternoon. I woke up a 11 o’clock. Of course my father said that he’ll never let me go to the disco again, because always on the next day I’m very tired and I can’t do anything..I only want to lie in my bed...But today something strange happen with me..I want to dance, sing..Heh I’m smiling to myself and..OMG!!..I talk tp myself! I can’t explain what the hell is going on with me..Only one thing I’m sure: it have something in common with HIM (I mean the boy who I met at the party on Saturday of course..). He was there yesterday..I saw him. We were dancing, singing, talking..It seems like nothing special, but it was really amazing for me. While he was looking to my eyes I had a best feeling...This moment was perfect. I didn’t know what was that but I felt it in every particles of my body...It was something totally different for me.
Now I’m sitting in my room and I’m thinking about him. I’m waiting...he said that he came to me on coffee...So we’d see if he said truth or just kiding..

It’wasn’t joke..he sent me a message that he’d be here for a 1 hour..I’m searching for the words inside my head to write about that what I’m feeling in this moment..but my head it’s empty. No..not empty..it is full of thinks but I can’t get one’s mind around...I’m feeling nervous..I want to be so pefect. I know he’s worth it. Ok, I’ll write later (of course about him again)..I’m so excited..I hope that I won’t botch anything.
Of course my father said that he'll never 'let' (moze lepiej allow) me go to the disco again...
But today something strange IS happenNING 'with' TO me..
Heh I'm smiling to myself and..'OMG' (tylko w smsach - tutaj w calosci)..I AM talkING tO myself!
Only one thing I'm sure: it 'have' (ale przeciez 'it' to 3oos.l.poj - prosze uzywac czas. 3os.l.poj) something 'in common' TO DO with HIM (I mean the boy whoM I met at the party on Saturday of course).
It seemS like nothing special, but it was really amazing for me. While he was looking to my eyes I had a 'best' WONDERFUL feeling...
I didn't know what 'was that' THAT WAS but I felt it in every 'particles' (l. poj PARTICLE of my body.
I'm waiting...he said that he 'came' WOULD COME to me 'on' FOR coffee...So we'd see if he 'said' TOLD THE truth or WAS just kiding..
It'wasn't joke..he sent me a message that he'd be here 'for' IN 'a' (Niepotr) ONE hour..
it is full of thinGs but I can't get 'one's' MY mind around.
I want to be so peRfect.

« 

Pomoc językowa