Nowa Matura z Angielskiego w Rzczpospolitej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzisiejszemu wydaniu Rzeczpospolitej towarzyszy płytka p.t. "Nowa Matura z Angielskiego w Rzczpospolitej".

Kurs przygotowujacy do Nowej Matury z jęz. Angielskiego, niezbędny w powtórkach przed egzaminem maturalnym. Kurs zawiera 150 stron z ćwiczeniami na poziomie podstawowym i rozszerzonym, obejmujacymi wszystkie elementy egzaminu (rozumienie tekstu czytanego, rozumienie ze słuchu, wypowiedź pisemna, rozpoznawanie i stosowanie struktur jezykowych, mówienie, gramatyka). Na płytce znajdują sie zasady nowej matury i porady dla zdających. Dodatkowo kurs zawiera słownik angielsko-polski z ponad 7.000 haseł.
:)
prosze niech ktosik pomoże :( ... bardzo ważne
a) As our new furniture ...... (deliver) on Monday morning I'll have to stay at home to check that it .............. 9not damage) during transist
b)The new Alhambra hatchback , which in this country ......... (sell) under the name "challenger"........(fit) with electrics windows as standart
c)For the past few days I...... (work) in Jack's office , as my own office ...........(redecorate)
d)The last time I went sailing with friends the boat ........(sink) in a gale . Luckily I ..........( not invite) again since then
e)It ...........( announce ) that the proposed new office block .................(now not built) because of the current economic situation .
f)A major new deposit of oil..................(discover) in the north Sea.It.....................(THINK) TO BE NEARLY TWice the size of the largest existing field.
g)Pictures of the surface of the Planet Venus ................ receive yesterday from the space probe "Explorer" which .....................(launch) last year .
h) A large sum ...............(raise ) for the Fund by a recent charity concert but the target of 250.000 .....................(still not reach )
i)No decision .......................(make) about any future appointment until all suitable candidates ...............(interview)

za wszelkie błedy sorry .. ale jest jak śnieta rybka jush .. trzeba strone bierną wstawic w odpowiednij czasie .. PROSZE niech ktos na juterko tak do 14 to zrobi :( :).........z góry dziekuje ;)