Sprawdzenie tekstów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 46
poprzednia |
Witam, po 2 latach przerwy przygotowuję się samodzielnie do matury rozszerzonej z angielskiego. Będę tutaj co jakiś czas wrzucał teksty i bardzo was proszę o ich sprawdzenie i wskazanie błędów.

Tekst 1. Ćwiczenie czasu Present Simple. Opis typowego dnia.

I always wake up in the morning. Then I usually have breakfast. After breakfast I often have a shower or bath but sometimes I'm lazy and I just play computer games. At midday I start studying and I usually finish it at 5 p.m. Then I sometimes go shopping but usually meet my friends. In the evening I have dinner at the table with my family – I mean with my brother, mum and dad of course. In the end of the day I go to bed.
Cytat: Aleksyz20
I always wake up in the morning.

niezły z ciebie wariat

but usually meet my friends - jak to sie ma do do początku zdania?
at the end of the day
No wiem, jestem trochę szalony, ale mam całe trzy miesiące od rana do wieczora ; ) A matura jest mi potrzebna, bo chcę zmienić uniwersytet i iść na inny kierunek.

1. Jaka jest różnica między "at the end of the day" a "in the end of the day"?
2. "but usually meet my friends" - chodziło mi o to, że wtedy czasami chodzę na zakupy, ale zazwyczaj spotykam się z przyjaciółmi.
end of the day raczej nie:)
tylko 'at the end...'
calosc wypracowania jest na poziomie matury podstawowej, nie rozszerzonej.
mg, nie miała być na poziomie matury rozszerzonej ; ) to tylko rozgrzewka
By definition a day ends at 5 or 6 pm. Zależy gdzie czytasz. Musisz być bardzo mała albo bardzo stara żeby iść spać o tej porze:)
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej ;)

Tekst II. Trening kilku zwrotów w krótkim opisie siostry.

My sister is ten years older than me. She works in big corporation in Los Angeles. She was working hard to achieve her goal. I remember these all nights, when she was reading and studying really hard. But now she takes great pride in her success. I'm proud of her too because she's really diligent person and she deserves for that. I also have to say that she has a great character. She's an incredibly generous woman. I always admire her generosity to the poor. Noteworthy is the fact that she's very responsible person, that's why she's a little overprotective towards her children.

Tekst III. Present Simple. Dalszy trening tego czasu. Krótki opis tego, jak zaczynam sobotni dzień.

I feel great when I think about saturdays. It's propably the best day of the week, especially for lazy people like me. I start my typical saturday in ordinary way – I usually wake up at midday. Then I brush my tooth with my favourite fluoride toothpaste. Next step in my mourning routine is a shower of course. When I finish wash, I have breakfast. I always eat six eggs with mayonnaise. I belive that people who start day with nutritious meal have more power for a rest of the day. After breakfast I always brush my tooth again. That's kind of my habbit. After my “morning routine” I usually go shopping. This is the only day in the week when I have time for that. At 15 o'clock I meet my friends and I usually spend rest of the day with them.
edytowany przez Aleksyz20: 01 lut 2016
I feel great when I think about saturdays. I start my typical saturday in ordinary way – I usually wake up at midday. Then I brush my tooth with my favourite fluoride toothpaste. Next step in my mourning routine is a shower of course. After breakfast I always brush my tooth again. That's kind of my habbit.
Tekst II.
She works in (brak przedimka) big corporation in Los Angeles. She 'was' (chociaz ja dalabym 'had been') working hard to achieve her goal. I remember 'these all nights' (nie, zla kol slow, napisz tak...all tHOSE nights), when she was reading and studying really hard.
I'm proud of her too because she's (przedimek) really 'diligent' (sprawdz ortog) person and she deserves (brakuje Ci slowa, moze 'praise') for that.
I always admire her generosity 'to' (chociaz lepsze slowo to 'towards') the poor. Noteworthy is the fact that she's (przedimek) very responsible person, that's why she's a little overprotective towards her children.

Tekst III.
I feel great when I think about 'saturdays' (dni tygodnia piszemy duzymi literami). It's 'propably' (ortog) the best day of the week, especially for lazy people like me. I start my typical 'saturday' (popraw) in (brak przedimka) ordinary way – I usually wake up at midday. Then I brush my 'tooth' (tego jednego co masz, czy jest ich wiecej, jak tak, to l. mnoga) with my favourite fluoride toothpaste. Next step in my 'mourning' (nie, to jest calkowicie zle slowo, sprawdz to w slowniku, tutaj myslisz o 'morning') routine is a shower of course. When I finish washING, I have breakfast.
I 'belive' (blad ortog) that people who start (przedimek) day with (przedimek) nutritious meal have more power for 'a' (zly przedimek) rest of the day. After breakfast I always brush my 'tooth' (ten jeden?) again. That's kind of my 'habbit' (ortog).
At '15 o'clock' (to jest zle, mamy 3p.m. albo 1500 hrs) I meet my friends and I usually spend (przedimek) rest of the day with them.

Uwazaj na te przedimki (a, an, the)
Wielkie dzięki, kocham was!
Tekst IV. Stosowanie czasu Present Continuous. W tym zadaniu samodzielnie układałem polskie zdania, a następnie je tłumaczyłem. Proszę o sprawdzenie gramatyki i tego, czy dobrze rozumiem sposoby użycia tego czasu. Jeśli czas jest błędny, proszę o sugestię, jaki inny czas powinienem zastosować.

Czynności, które dzieją się w momencie mówienia.

1. Tom czyta bardzo ciekawą książkę.
Tom is reading a very interesting book.

2. Tom i Ana nudzą się czekając na autobus na przystanku.
Tom i Ana are getting bored while they're waiting at the bus stop.

3. Siedzę, słucham muzyki i oglądam telewizję.
I'm sitting, listening to music and watching TV.

4. Nie mogę się teraz spotkać z przyjaciółmi, ponieważ uczę się.
I can't meet my friends now because I'm studying.

5. Próbuję skoncentrować się, ale sąsiad hałasuje.
I'm trying concentrate but my neighbour is making a noise.

Czynności trwające pewien okres czasu (zaczęły się zanim zacząłem o nich mówić, trwają w momencie, w którym o nich mówię i będą trwały jeszcze przez jakiś czas).

6. Mateusz odpoczywa we Francji. [w sensie, że robi to od kilku tygodni i będzie jeszcze robił to przez parę dni]
Mathew is taking a rest in France. // Mathew is resting in France. // Mathew is having a rest in France.

7. Mój brat jedzie na wycieczkę w góry. [w momencie, w którym o tym mówię, jest już w drodze]
My brother is jaunting to the mountains. // My brother is going to the mountains.

8. Za oknem budują nowy dom.
They're building a new house outside.

9. Ludzie za dużo palą w tych czasach.
People are smoking too much nowadays.

Czynności, które się powtarzają, ale nie są stałą cechą człowieka. Nie są one też przypisane do konkretnego momentu w czasie.

10. Popełniam ciągle te same błędy.
I'm making the same mistakes again.
2 'i' nie przetłumaczyłeś, wystarczy 'are bored'
5 brak słowa po trying, making noise
6 druga opcja jest ok
7 druga opcja jest ok
2. No tak, małe przeoczenie :D
5. Czemu nie ma przedimka "a" przed noise? Jaka jest różnica między "make a noise" i "make noise"? "Make a noise" jest zawsze niepoprawne?

Ma być "trying to concentrate"?

6 i 7 - pozostałe opcje są błędne czy po prostu druga opcja brzmi lepiej?
Np
My brother is on his way to the mountains.
Tekst V. Stosowanie "the". Proszę o sprawdzenie gramatyki.

1. I really like Poland. This is the most beautiful country in the world.

2. When I was young I always wanted to go to the USA. This (***) country is in North America.

*** Czy w tym przypadku mogę powiedzieć „the country” zamiast „this country”, jeśli wcześniej wspomniałem o USA, ale nie określiłem USA jako „country”?

3. In Europe we have beautiful countries, for example: Poland, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, the United Kingdom of Britain and Northen Ireland and the Netherlands.

4. The Kwiatkowscy live in South Africa.

5. Between America and Europe we have the Atlantic // the Atlantic Ocean.

6. The anthem of the European Union is beautiful.

7. The sun shines everyday.

8. Can you pass me the cup, please?

9. The house is destroyed. (w sensie, że mój dom jest zniszczony).
Np
The Kwiatkowskis
Ja bym dał np 'relaxing' zamiast resting we wcześniejszym zadaniu;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 01 lut 2016
+ bym dał, że czekają na autobus i ew. ominął 'na przystanku' (w wersji ang)
]Tekst V.
1 ok
2.When I was young I always wanted to go to the USA. This (***) country is in North America. (zdanie jest ok, ale jest nielogiczne. Pomysl, USA to jest N Ameryka)
'the' country (nie,)
3. ok.
4.'The Kwiatkowscy' (nie, tutaj nie potrzeba przedimka. Mr K. lives in SA,) live in South Africa.
5. ok i ok.
6.ok
7. ok.
8.ok
9. ok, (ale mozna tez rozwazyc ...house has been...)
Tekst IV.
1. ok
2. Tom 'i' (and) AnNa are getting bored while 'they're' (niepotr slowo) waiting at the bus stop.
3. ok
4. I can't meet WITH my friends now because I'm studying.
5. I'm trying TO concentrate but my neighbour is making a noise.
6. ok, ok, ok
7. My brother is 'jaunting' (to jest zle slowo, poszukaj w dobrym slowniku co to znaczy) to the mountains.
ok
8. ok
9. ok
10. ok
5. Czemu nie ma przedimka "a" przed noise?
bo to jest ogolne okreslenie. Np. He is making such a noise from his guitar, that it is hard to tell what he is playing...Wtedy bedziesz mial 'a noise'. Tez: The noise outside is deafening.
Ma być "trying to concentrate"?...Tak
6 (a,b,c) wszystkie opcje sa ok, 7-pierwsze zdanie, to 'jaunt' nie pasuje....
Wielkie dzięki, terri, za wskazanie błędów. Dzięki wam nauka idzie mi łatwiej.

Ale... przecież USA to nie jest Ameryka Północna. USA jest państwem, Ameryka Północna to kontynent, na którym znajduje się np. USA i Kanada. Stąd takie zdanie.
Tekst VI. Dialog dwóch osób. Stosowanie czasów Present Simple, Present Continuous i Future Simple oraz zwrotu „shall”. Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej i czasów.

Patrick: Hey, what's up?
Betty: I'm thinking about my future now.
P: Why now? Something is going to happen?
B: No, I'm just having hard time in the last days.
P: Have you got any plans for your future? Tell me about them.
B: Maybe I will go to university.
P: Why to the university? You always say that you aren't fit for universities.
B: Life suprises everyday.
P: Listen, shall I take you for a coffee?
B: Yes, you can take me for the coffee. Are we going to the Costa Coffee?
P: If you want we can go there.
B: Are you going to read the set text today?
P: I will read the set text when I finish my homework.
edytowany przez Aleksyz20: 02 lut 2016
Tekst VII. Matura podstawowa. Jesteś na kursie językowym za granicą. Napisz wiadomość do kolegi, z którym chodzisz na zajęcia.
- Poinformuj go o spotkaniu waszej grupy po zajęciach.
- Powiedz, jaki będzie temat spotkania.
- Wyjaśnić, dlaczego powinien ze sobą zabrać laptop.
- Zaproponuj kawę po spotkaniu.

Hello John,

How's it going? I hope you're fine. We have a group meeting after classes tomorrow so I hope you will join us. We'll talk about culture of Germany and learn some new phrases. Also, you should take the notebook because we'll probably doing exercises on the computer. After meeting I'm going to have some coffe. Shall you go with me?

See you soon.

Lots of love,
XYZ
We have a group meeting after classes tomorrow
because we'll probably doing exercises on the computer
Nie znam się na 'shall' ale uważam że to jest źle:
Listen. Shall I take you for a coffee?
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 lut 2016
wyrzuć 'listen' i samo zdanie z 'shall' będzie ok
Tekst VI.
P: Why now? 'Something is going to happen?' (to jest zle, tutaj to jest pytaniem...IS something going to happen?, is something about to happen?)
B: No, I'm just having hard time in the last (tutaj brakuje slowa FEW) days.
P: Why to the university? You always say that you 'aren't' (ja tego tak bardzo nie lubie, chociaz widzialam to w ksiazkach, ale zawsze lepiej w calosci...are not) fit for universities.
B: Life suprises (ale kogo? mnie tez..)everyday. (tego nie miales na mysli...co chciales powiedziec to jest...Life is FULL of surprises)
B: Yes, you can take me for 'the' (zly przedimek, tutaj 'a') coffee. Are we going to 'the' (niepotr) Costa Coffee?
Terri, czemu "the" przed coffee jest złym przedimkiem, skoro kawa była już wcześniej wspomniana?

Alaric, skoro "because we'll probably doing exercises on the computer " jest błędnie, to jak mogę inaczej napisać "ponieważ prawdopodobnie będziemy robić ćwiczenia na komputerze"?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 46
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Nauka języka