Sprawdzenie oceny własnej wyroku sądowego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I think, the punishment that judge sentence it’s too lenient.
I agree that, there are mitigating factors, for exemple that he has been a heroin addict for over five years so maybe burgalow was an act of desperation because he has withdrawal symptoms. He is now on a rehabilitation programme.
In this case, important is that the defendant regrets what he has done And I appreciate it, but I think it’s not enough. During hearing, accused pleaded not guilty, moreover, the judges will often give a tougher sentence to an offender if the victims were at home. He took about £5,000 worth of valuables. The last of aggravating factors is fact, that Mr Jackson has two previous convictions for domestic burglary.
This is important, because in my opinion there is a high probability that he will do it again.I think the punishment of the video it’s too lenient and Mr Jackson deserves on 4.5 years of imprisonment .

I think, the punishment that judge sentence... Co tu chcesz przekazac?;) W nastepnym zdaniu, do kogo sie odnosi HE? Jakos to trzeba odpowiednio ujac.
W pierwszym zdaniu pisze ze mysle ze kara jaką orzekł sąd jest zbyt łagodna.
a HE odnosi sie do sprawcy czynu, który popełnił przestępstwo w nia, a okolicznoscią łagodzącą w tym wypadku jest to ze był w stanie po odstawieniu herony - bo brał ją przez ostatnie 5 lat. wiec jak to ma byc?
edytowany przez iwona147258369: 09 lis 2013
I agree that, there are mitigating factors, for exemple that he has been a heroin addict for over five years so maybe burgalow was an act of desperation because he has withdrawal symptoms. miało to brzmieć tak:
Zgadzam sie ze jest tu wiele okolicznosci łagodzacych, na przyklad ze byl on uzalezniony od heroiny przez ostatnie 5 lat, wiec moze wlamanie było aktem desperacji poniewaz miał symptomy odstawiena.
I 'think' (daj slowo 'consider'), THAT the punishment that (a gdzie przedimek) judge 'sentence' (zle slowo, tutaj PASSED) 'it’s' (zle, tutaj IS) too lenient.
I agree that, there THERE MAY BE 'are' (za silno) mitigating factors, for 'exemple' (dlaczego piszesz to slowo z bledami EXAMPLE) that 'he' (tu napisz ' the person', 'the defendant') has been a heroin addict for over five years so maybe 'burgalow' (nawet nie wiem o czym tu mowsa, nasjpierw przeczytalam 'bunglaow' - maly domek, ale chyba nie o to chodzi) was an act of SHEER desperation because he 'has' (was in the process of undergoing) withdrawal symptoms. He is now on a rehabilitation programme.
In this case, IT IS important 'is' (w zlym miejscu) TO POINT OUT that the defendant regrets what he has done. ' And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' - to jest lacznik , tutaj ALTHOUGH I appreciate 'it' (his regret), but I think THAT it’s SIMPLY not enough. During (a gdzie przedimek?) hearing, (przedimek) accused pleaded not guilty, moreover, the judges will often 'give' PASS a tougher sentence to an offender if the victims (happened to be) at home. He took about £5,000 worth of valuables. The last of aggravating factors is fact, that Mr Jackson has ALREADY HAD two previous convictions for domestic burglary.
This is important, because in my opinion there is a high probability that he will 'do it' (to jest dziecinne, w takich tekstach trzeba wyzej...is likely to commit same crimes) again.I think the punishment 'of the video' (cos tu nie tsak, czy jego puynishment to jest ogladanie videos - moze przeciez przy tym zwariowac) 'it’s' (dlaczego piszesz 'it is' jak ma byc IS) too lenient and Mr Jackson deserves 'on' (po co to?) (a sentence of) 4.5 years of imprisonment .

[/quote]
He is now on a rehabilitation programme.
And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' - to jest lacznik/?/
ALTHOUGH I appreciate 'it' (his regret), but I think THAT it’s SIMPLY not enough.
>>And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' - to jest lacznik/?/

Rozumiem ze ten question mark na koncu twojego zdania to 'takie' pytanie o opinie na ten temat?
U askera to w ogole nawet nie pasuje, wiadomo. Kiedys gdzies czytalem pare opinii na ten temat, jak sobie przypomne to dam linka 'dla poszerzenie horyzontow' (nie z forow, tylko takie wiesz, 'academic babble';)
tak jak mowie, tylko dla poszerzenia horyzontow ( i dlatego ze jest sobota tez) moze jakis 'ain't operator' w przyszlosci bedzie znanym pisarzem, no to mu sie przyda chyba :)

Tu jest ten link , rozne opinie, no moze gneralnie tylko jedna. Po przeczytaniu tego mysle ze mozna bedzie juz sobie wyrobic zdanie na ten temat (dotyczy nawet tych co do tej pory nidgy jeszcze w swoim zyciu nie przeczytali dluzszych 'tekstow' w jezyku angielskim jak na puszce od piwa) Nie wiem czy ten link wejdzie w url bar ale powinien. Powinna wyjsc str.44 , na dole po prawej stronie 'and. A. Beginning Sentences with.' i dalej jest to maglowane na calej str.45 :

niw wchodzi tu syntax, zadlugi link, chol..chcialem zeby sie wyswietlil na stronie ksiazki od razu
edytowany przez savagerhino: 09 lis 2013
Dlaczego od razu zakladamy ze nowe zdanie tam sie zaczyna? Wiele tutaj uzywa capitals w srodku zdania ni stąd ni zowąd.
to prawda, ale nawet gyby to bylo nowe zdanie ( nie u askera w tekscie, tylko w ogole)
to sa przypadki kiedu to 'and' tak nie razi moim zdaniem
@savagerhino
Ja jestem zainteresowany tym linkiem :)
Czy mógłbys użyć http://tiny.cc/, proszę?
tak, zaraz sprobuje dac zeby sie otworzyl na tej stronie co che w books.google
nie wiem co sie dzieje , nie moge wkleic dluzszych tekstow, czyzby sie zaczynalo dziac to o czym mysle?:)
http://books.google.pl/books?id=mVcJqKs1isUC
Chcą Cię ocenzurować? :)
nie wiem, nie jestem tylko na tym forum a bardzo jestem krytycznie nastawioney w stosunku do golfer-in-chief :)

tu dalszy ciag tego url ( po UC)

&printsec=frontcover&hl=pl&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

nie wiem na prawde co sie dzieje, nie moge nic dodac normalnie, czekaj o idzie
to jest 'Garner's Modern American Usage', prosciej jak znajdziesz na books.google i idziesz na te strony co mowilem
wybralem kilka kawalkow:

>>Schoolteachers may have laid down a prohibition against the initial and to counteract elementary school students' tendency to begin every sentence with and. As Follett and Amis point out, the same superstition has plagued but. See but (A) & SUPERSTITIONS (D).

>>It is rank superstition that this coordinating conjunction cannot properly begin a sentence....
>>A prejudice lingers from the days of schoolmarmish rhetoric that a sentence should not begin with and. The supposed rule is without foundation in grammar, logic, or art.

>> And can join separate sentences and their meanings just as well as but can both join sentences and disjoin meanings." Wilson Follett, MAU at 64.

>> "Many years ago schoolteachers insisted that it was improper to begin a sentence with and, but this convention is now outmoded. Innumerable respected writers use and at the beginning of a sentence." William Morris & Mary Morris, Harper Dictionary of Contemporary Usage 37 (2d ed. 1985).

>>And the idea that and must not begin a sentence, or even a paragraph, is an empty superstition. The same goes for but. Indeed either word can give unimprovably early warning of the sort of thing that is to follow." Kingsley Amis, The King's English 14 (1997).

>> The very best writers find occasion to begin sentences with and—e.g.: ................

p.s. wow :) finally kicked in, thanks NSA
podoba mi się, dziękuję.
zawsze mozna cos sie dowiedziec, prawda
wiadomo ze nie powinno poczatkujacym 'wciskac' taka informacje bo zaczna kazde zdanie zaczynac od 'and' ale jest to tez dla tych 'big shots' co niby tu slyszeli tam slyszeli ze to tak zle brzmi....
Ci co czytaja ksiazki, literarure i td. wiedza jak czesto takie zjawisko sie spotyka,
w jednej znanej nam 'ksiazce' to na 1900 stron to chyba kilka set razy nawet ..
Cytat: terri
I 'think' (daj slowo 'consider'), THAT the punishment that (a gdzie przedimek) judge 'sentence' (zle slowo, tutaj PASSED) 'it’s' (zle, tutaj IS) too lenient.
I agree that, there THERE MAY BE 'are' (za silno) mitigating factors, for 'exemple' (dlaczego piszesz to slowo z bledami EXAMPLE) that 'he' (tu napisz ' the person', 'the defendant') has been a heroin addict for over five years so maybe 'burgalow' (nawet nie wiem o czym tu mowsa, nasjpierw przeczytalam 'bunglaow' - maly domek, ale chyba nie o to chodzi) was an act of SHEER desperation because he 'has' (was in the process of undergoing) withdrawal symptoms. He is now on a rehabilitation programme.
In this case, IT IS important 'is' (w zlym miejscu) TO POINT OUT that the defendant regrets what he has done. ' And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' - to jest lacznik , tutaj ALTHOUGH I appreciate 'it' (his regret), but I think THAT it’s SIMPLY not enough. During (a gdzie przedimek?) hearing, (przedimek) accused pleaded not guilty, moreover, the judges will often 'give' PASS a tougher sentence to an offender if the victims (happened to be) at home. He took about £5,000 worth of valuables. The last of aggravating factors is fact, that Mr Jackson has ALREADY HAD two previous convictions for domestic burglary.
This is important, because in my opinion there is a high probability that he will 'do it' (to jest dziecinne, w takich tekstach trzeba wyzej...is likely to commit same crimes) again.I think the punishment 'of the video' (cos tu nie tsak, czy jego puynishment to jest ogladanie videos - moze przeciez przy tym zwariowac) 'it’s' (dlaczego piszesz 'it is' jak ma byc IS) too lenient and Mr Jackson deserves 'on' (po co to?) (a sentence of) 4.5 years of imprisonment

Jestem na 5 roku studiow prawniczych i musze zrobic różnicę programową w postaci lektoratu, a z jezykiem nie mialam nic wspolnego przez ostatnie 5 lat, takze prosze o wyrozumialosc. mamy na platformie językowej zadania- jednym z nich było obejrzenie calej rozprawy w jezyku angielskim za BURGLARY - czyli wlamanie. Nastepnie po uslyszeniu wyroku za nie - tj.3,5 rokupozbawienia wolnosci mialam w ninijeszej pracy ocenić, co sądze o tym wyroku. Stad moje slowa na koncu - kara pozbawienia wolnosci o ktorej mowa w wideo...
savage-
ja jestem starej daty. Nie lubie 'modernizmu' nawet w jezyku.
Cytat: terri
savage-
ja jestem starej daty. Nie lubie 'modernizmu' nawet w jezyku.

I know, you're a four-poster bed 'fiend' :)
But maybe it's not modern at all and we're just coming back to its roots?

quote,
"That it is a solecism to begin a sentence with and is a faintly lingering superstition. The OED gives examples ranging from the 10th to the 19th c; the Bible is full of them." Ernest Gowers, MEU2 at 29.

I know, you're a four-poster bed 'fiend' :)
how right you are...:-)
dziekuje wszystkim za pomoc:)
edytowany przez iwona147258369: 18 lis 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie