proszę o sprawdzenie jednej sekcji z mojego CV

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
właśnie napisałem moje CV po angielsku i nie jestem pewien czy wszystko będzie zrozumiałe dla anglika. Proszę Was bardzo o sprawdzenie.
---------
In the previous job, I did with many aspects from the IT industry including implementing applications, trainings and the service of companies (software, hardware, networking).
I created CRM application, which actually working from 2 years in telemarketing company where work about 10 peoples.
I created e-commerce shop fully integrated witch warehouse software.
I created web sites, I modified e-commerce web sites, I did administrations works.
For purposes of companies I performed many complicated analysis of the warehouse and accounting.
I am a responsible working person. I have abilities to work witch customers, to quickly solve problems, to work under pressure of time.
Actually I prepare to “MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications” exam.
-------------------
Wszelkie uwagi mile widziane.
Pozdrawiam
Kuba
nie wiem czy to bedzuie mile czy nie, ale...

In the previous job, I 'did' (to jest zle slowo jak i za proste, daj tutaj 'dealt') with many aspects from the IT industry including implementing applications, 'trainings' (przypatrz sie dokladniej jak to slowo sie pisze w l. mn) and the service of companies (software, hardware, networking).
I created CRM application, which 'actually' (to jest slowo ktore nic nie dodaje - prosze jego actually nie uzywac actually) (has worked) 'working' (zle slowo) 'from' (zle slowo, tutaj FOR) 2 years in (brak przedimka) telemarketing company 'where work about 10 peoples' (lepiej dac tu ..of 10 people).
I created (brak przedimka) e-commerce shop (which was) fully integrated 'witch' (fajne slowo, ale kto tu o jakiejs babie jadze pisze?) warehouse software.
I created web sites, I modified e-commerce web sites, I 'did' (nie uzywaj tego 'did, tutaj pasuje 'performed') 'administrations' (daj tutaj 'administration') 'works' (to nie sa dziela artystyczne, daj tutaj 'tasks).
'For purposes of companies' (dziwne zdanie) I performed many complicated analysis of the warehouse and accounting (ale co? 'compatible software integrations'?)

I am a responsible 'working' (niepotr) person (zrobn to inaczej...with 'I have' (niepotr) abilities to work 'witch' (znowu ta jedza sie westmkneta) customers, to quickly solve problems AND to work under pressure of time.
'Actually' (co to z tym slowem masz actually, actually nic nie daje...to jest pretentious) I 'prepare' (a czas przeszly?) 'to' (nie rozumiem tego, czy teraz sie przygotowujesz, bo jak tak to ...I am currently preparing for)) “MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications” exam.
Dziękuję bardzo za podpowiedzi. Są dla mnie bardzo cenne.
Poniżej poprawiony tekst, mam nadzieję, że teraz będzie dobrze.
A ta stara baba często mi się wcina, muszę z nią koniecznie coś zrobić :)

-----
In the previous job, I dealt with many aspects from the IT industry including implementing applications, training and the service of companies (software, hardware, networking).
I created CRM application, which has worked for 2 years in a telemarketing company where works 10 people. (tutaj troszkę zmieniłem ponieważ nie wiedziałem co miałaś na myśli :) )
I created an e-commerce shop which was fully integrated with warehouse software.
I created web sites, I modified e-commerce web sites, I preformed administration tasks.
I performed many complicated statements of the warehouse and accounting. (tutaj chodzi o wykonywanie zestawień i analiz więc tak raczej będzie bardziej zrozumiale)
I am a responsible person with abilities to work with customers, to quickly solve problems and to work under pressure of time.
I am currently preparing for “MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications” exam.
---

Jeszcze raz dziękuję.
Pozdrawiam

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

English only