Prosze o sprawdzenie:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. When I had my uncle I saw how his dog jumped on the chair. It was very funny. My uncle got his dog a sweet when it finished show.

2. When I was coming to home yesterday I met my friend old. He name's Dawid. We gone on the school together. We wre talking when we heard a shoot! It was scared.
1. 'When I had my uncle' (to, jak jeszcze nie wiesz jest b. wulgarne, ...When I had somebody znaczy kiedy z ta osoba uprawialem sexual relations) I saw how his dog jumped on the chair.
My uncle got his dog a sweet when it finished 'show' (tu cos nie tak, pomysl i poprtaw).

2. When I was coming 'to' (to jest niepotr) home yesterday I met 'my friend old' to jest zle...czy twoj znajomy nazywal sie 'Old'?). 'He name's Dawid' (napisz to poprawnie po angielsku i nie skrucaj...HIS name is i Dawid tez po ang.) . We 'gone' (zle slowo, tutaj czas simple past) 'on' (na szkole? co to- masz napisac 'do szkoly) the school together. We 'wre' (ortog) talking when we heard a 'shoot' (ortog)! 'It' (ktore z was bylo to 'it'?) was scared.
Nie wiedziałem:)

1.When I was my uncle I saw how his dog jumped on the chair. My uncle got his dog a sweet when it finished trick.

2. When I was coming home yesterday I met my old friend. His name is Dawid. We went in the school together. We were talking when we heard a shot! We was scared.
Napisz po polsku co chcesz powiedziec o wujku w pierwszym zdaniu
Ja bym napisal: When i was GOING home..
Chce powiedzieć: kiedy byłem u wujka widziałem...
Tak jest lepiej gramatycznie?
When I was at my uncle's I saw ...
...my old friend David ...
edytowany przez fui_eu: 26 lip 2011
Dzięki:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.