opowiadanie kryminalne

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Whole history occurred in small locality in England. Young man about name Tom. Police began an investigation on the attack on the shop. It all occupants of town were asked was,but nobody saw anything. All feared very, that Tom can does not live already. young man was suspected of killing a man. After many searches are not fruitful. a man saw on wall in shop notice It turned out that he was then her good familiar. wanted was wearing a blue jacket were the hallmark of large ears. informant is scheduled for award. and fame is dangerous because the killer. whole event took place on Saturday morning. and the course were usually not bloody because the person has been murdered in a brutal way, as evidenced by the crime scene. family asks for information. next week. the offender is already in custody and people in the city can feel safe. probably because the killer will spend the rest of his life in prison
'It all occupants of town were asked was'

Co tu chciałeś napisac po polsku?
ludzie w miescie zgodzili sie pomoc w poszukiwaniach, cos w tym stylu :D "pomoc, zaangazowanie"
A co mialo znaczyc 'were asked was'?
chodzilo o osoby ktore cos wiedzą
bo wiesz, to po angielsku znaczy 'były pytane był'.
zreszta patrze teraz i to zdanie jest zle chodzilo mi o to "ze wszsycy mieszkancy miasta zaangazowali sie w pomoc ujecia bandyty"
edytowany przez bartek19979: 11 sty 2012
patrze*
A dlaczego sobie tak komplikujesz życie? Ten tekst jest ciut za trudny dla Ciebie. Pisz prostymi słowami i wyrażeniami.

Everybody in town tried to help to catch the killer.
prostymi czyli jakimi?
a moge prosic o dalsze sprawdzenie i wrazie czego poprawienie i wytlumaczenie moich bledow bardzo mi na tym zalezy
Young man about name Tom. /cos tu nie tak/
young man who has name is tom
reszta jest juz dobrze?
Bartek, jak dlugo sie uczysz jezyka?
no w sumie 4 rok, ale cos mi nie wychodzi:D
to pomozesz mi? :D prosze
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Business English