Short letter but a lot of trouble:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czesc kochani,
padam na kolana ,proszę o swoje zdanie nad moją kaszą-malaszą ,ktore mialo byc listem kiedys:DDD strasznie się boję blędow , bo to ostatnia ocena w tym semestrze , a na horyzoncie matura:) please, help me ...:)

I'm writing in response to the letter about young people behaviour. I have to disagree with some points the writer makes. In writer's opinion ,nowadays young people are aggressive and noisy,even a childrens . Secondly, he wrote that they always seem to be in hurry.
It simply not true that all youngsters are badly brought up. Most of my friend are polite and kind to older people. They are ready to tell the way for some stranger who got lost in new town, or help an old man to cross the street. And whereas it may be the true that people now are busy for each other , but we have accept that people have hurry to get to work, children run to the school. everyone has a responsibilities and necessary things to do.
I want to point that children have always been noisy - they have to develop and improve their communicating skills by laughting loudly,jumping around and playing. It is necessary for their well-beeing .
In conclusion i want to tell that old people just as the young ones could be calm and pleasant and in other hand the may be very unkind persons. it depends only from human behaviour.I think we should all try to be more patient and tolerant to each other .we were all young once.
edytowany przez MilusiaP: 22 kwi 2012
Cytat: MilusiaP
I'm<-BEZ SKROCONYCH FORM W KORESPONDENCJI FORMALNEJ writing in response to the letter about young people behaviour. I have to disagree with some points the writer makes. In PRZEDIMEK writer's opinion ,nowadays young people are aggressive and noisy,even a childrens JAKA JEST LICZBA MNOGA OD CHILD I DLACZEGO TAM JEST 'A'. Secondly, he wrote NO TO WRITES CZY WROTE that they always seem to be in PRZEDIMEK hurry.
It BRAK 'JEST' simply not true that all youngsters are badly brought up. Most of my friend WIEKSZOSC Z MOJEGO PRZYJACIELA? are polite and kind to older people. They are ready to tell the way for some stranger who PRESENT PERFECT got lost in PRZEDIMEK new town, or help an old LEPIEJ: ELDERLY man to cross the street. And whereas it may be the true that people now are busy for NIE ROZUMIEM each other , but NIEPOTRZEBNY SPOJNIK we have BRAK SLOWA accept that people have hurry CO? 'MAJA POSPIECH'? to get to work, children run to the school. everyone has a responsibilities MASZ PROBLEMY Z PRZEDIMKAMI W LICZBIE MNOGIEJ and necessary things to do.
I want to point that OUT children have always been CZASU PRESENT PERFECT? noisy - they have to develop and improve their communicating skills by laughting<-ORTOG loudly,jumping around and playing. It is necessary for their well-beeing PO CO TU PSZCZOLY?.
In conclusion I want to SAY that old people just as the young ones could MOGLIBY? be calm and pleasant and in other hand<BLAD, ALE I POPRAWNA WERSJA BYLABY BEZ SENSU - 'NATOMIAST'? theY may be very unkind persons. it depends only from ZLY PRZYIMEK human behaviour.I think we should all try to be more patient and tolerant to each other .we were all young once.
dziekuję:)*
poprawka
I want to point out that children.... (are) always...
czy dobra forma "people" w pierwszym zdaniu?
no tak, powinno sie uzyc formy dzierzawczej people's
zastanawiam się, czy pierwsze dwa zdania nie były dane z góry.
dlatego zawahałem się przed dodanie apostrofu, choć bez s brzmiało nienaturalnie.
Cytat:
I think we should all try to be more patient and tolerant to each other.

Jezeli uzywa sie: "patient with" i "tolerant of" i oba sa w jednym zdaniu, jaka jest zasada ktory przyimek uzyc?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 22 kwi 2012
patient tutaj nie wymaga przyimka, ale ogolnie zasada jest taka, ze pisze sie po kolei przymiotnik przyimek and przymiotnik przyimek rzeczownik
fui@ w tym przypadku masz 'and' ", które "robi swoje "(spaja przymiotniki) " i przedimki są zbędne tutaj. that's perfect English

patient (with) and tolerant to each other
and nie wplywa na mozliwosc pominiecia przyimka, to zdanie mozna zrozumiec jako we must be patient. we must also be tolerant to each other
Ale tolerant to ... nie jest poprawne./?/ The teacher is tolerant TO his students./?/
>>>and nie wplywa na mozliwosc pominiecia przyimka, to zdanie mozna
Owszem wpływa. W pierwszym wypadku przyimek jest opcjonalny, w drugim w ogóle się nie stosuję

to be more patient and tolerant to each other.
Podkreślone rzeczy mają tu znaczenie.

fui@potocznie Angole mówią tolerant to, ale słyszy też się tolerant towards, i ta opcja jest przez wiele słowników uważana za lepszą.
tolerant towards
Cytat: grudziu
fui@ w tym przypadku masz 'and' ", które "robi swoje "(spaja przymiotniki) " i przedimki są zbędne tutaj. that's perfect English

Zawsze cos bedzie spajac, albo comma, albo and. Jaka to roznica? The parents are patient and tolerant TO the kids./?/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 22 kwi 2012
Cytat: fui_eu
Ale tolerant to ... nie jest poprawne./?/ The teacher is tolerant TO his students./?/

I think you can be tolerant of a treatment/a substance, but tolerant to(wards) other people, in the same way as one is open/good/bad to others
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie