Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów. Rola opery i teatru w życiu młodych ludzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
In my opinion theatre and opera are institutions which have a huge role in people life. Unfortunately fewer and fewer young people visit this place. This is caused by the price and availability. Young people live in village and small city haven’t access to opera and theatre, because they are many kilometers away from their place of residence. Well they must spend more money, because they must pay for access. Young people like more movies, because there are many special effects. But we can not throw everybody to one bag. Many young people are interested culture and visit opera and theater. To my mind this institutions are needed, because they not only show us culture, but also shape sensitivity. Thanks to theater and opera, we can experience events together with the actors, we can not do it in the cinema.
All in all opera and theatre are important in people life. I think the school should at least once a year organize a tour of the funding for the students to the theater and opera.
edytowany przez olenka_2011: 13 maj 2012
In my opinion theatre and opera are institutions which have a huge role in 'people' (tutaj people'S) 'life' (to powinno sie zgadzac z people l. mn-) Unfortunately fewer and fewer young people visit this place (tzn ktory?, bo wymienilas pare, tutaj l. mn). This is caused by the price (ale czego? sugar? tea? coffee?) and availability (ale czego?) . Young people 'live' (popraw) in (przedimek) village and (przedimek) small city haven’t (tu cos brak) access to (przedimek) opera and theatre, because they are 'many kilometers away' (bardzo dziwnie, nikt tak nie mowi, tutaj 'far away) from their place of residence. 'Well' (co to jest? tutaj piszesz, nie rozmawiasz) They must spend more money, because they must pay for 'access' (ale gdzie?) . Young people like 'more movies' (nie, bo to nie jest to, co chesz powiedziec, napisz to co mialas na mysli) , because there are many special effects. But we can not throw everybody INto one bag. Many young people are interested (cos brak) culture and visit (przedimek) opera and 'theater' (hello - jak to piszesz? raz po BrE a raz po AmE- pisz poprawnie). To my mind 'this' (tutaj l. mn) institutions are needed, because they not only show us (przedimek) culture, but also shape (ale kogo? czyje?) sensitivity. Thanks to (przedimek) 'theater' (pisz to slowo w jednym jezyku - albo AmE albo BrE) and opera, we can experience events together with the actors, we can not do 'it' THAT in the cinema.
All in all (przedimek) opera and theatre are important in people'S 'life' (tutaj l. mn). I think the school should at least once a year organize a 'tour of the funding' (tego nie rozumiem) for the students to (tu cos brak) the theater and opera.
Dziękuję.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa