Opis obrazka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Oprócz opisu obrazku trzeba odpowiedzieć na dodatkowe dwa pytania, coś tam spróbowałam napisać aczkolwiek nie wiem nawet czy dobrze zrozumiałam pytania;(
Podaję pytania:
1. Do you think this man is enjoying what he is doing? Why makes you say that?
2. Are supermarkets better than small shops? Explain your answer.

In the picture there is the man in the shopping. He is looking for fresh fruits, because his wife want doing yummy fruits salad. In his shopping cart there are beautiful, yellow bananas and carton of oranges juice. I think man isn't enjoying his doing, because is probably boring.
Man is of medium build and medium height. He has got long, blond, straight hair. He has got blue eyes. He has got black suit on. He seems to be worried about can't found juicy watermelon.
Behind man is pretty woman. She has got long, dark, straight hair and long, green eyes. She has got black T-shirt and dark blue trousers on. She's cheerful. She has got full lips. She is slim. She is looking on the shelves. She is looking for sweet fruit cake, because she like sweets.
I think supermarkets are better than small shops, becuse is large shop is are extra large discounts and I like pay by credit card.
In the picture there is the A man in (tu potrzebny czasownik, bo później jest rzeczownik) the shopping. He is looking for fresh fruits, because his wife want (3os.) (whom) doing (złe słwo w złej formie) yummy fruits salad. In his shopping cart there are beautiful, yellow bananas and carton of oranges juice. I think [przedimek] man isn't enjoying WHAT his IS doing, because (who,what?) is probably boring.
(przedimek) Man is of medium build and medium height. He has got long, blond, straight hair. He has got blue eyes. He has got black suit on. He seems to be worried about can't found (napisz z 'because' bo za trudne chyba) juicy watermelon.
Behind (przedimek) man THERE is pretty woman. She has got long, dark, straight hair and long (zła kolejność), green eyes. She has got (za duzo tego 'has got' napisz 'is wearing') black T-shirt and dark blue trousers on. She's cheerful. She has got full lips. She is slim. She is looking on the shelves. She is looking for (przedimek) sweet fruit cake, because she like (3os) sweets.
I think supermarkets are better than small shops, becuse is large shop is are (has, offers) extra large discounts and I like TO pay by credit card.
edytowany przez ivonne: 25 maj 2012
Nie rozumiem dlaczego IN w pierwszym zdaniu i OF w dalszym /...of medium build.../ sa zaznaczone.
Bledy?

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie