Opis obrazka II

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The picture shows the man. Man is bored and miserable.
He has got oval pace and small, brown eyes. On the his nose are groung glasses. (Tu chciałam napisać, że: On ma na nosie okrągłe okulary...) He has gor arched eyebrows and high forehead. He has got thin lips. In his mid thiriter. He hasn' t got moustache. He has got white shirt, dark jacket and tie. He has gor golden ring and silver watch.
The man is sitting on the comfortable chair. He is looking for curiour informations. (Tu miało być, że On szuka ważnych informacji...) He is writting on the laptop. I think than he is sending mesages. He is probably angry, because he must learning. He is dreaming coffee still he is working.
I think than he doesn't like his job, because he is unhappy what is more he is exhausted thus he is unhealthy.He would like to be a farmer but there is no money on the ground.

Pytanie do obrazka:
1. Do you think this man likes his job? What makes you say that?
2. What kind of job would you like to have? Why?

Może mi ktoś to troche sprawdzić/zmienić?

brakuje przedimkow (a, the) lub sa zle postawione
Dużo literówek, przepisuj dokladniej.

The picture shows A (the znaczy 'tego czlowieka, ktorego ty i ja znamy, no wiesz") man. THE (bo juz o nim wspomnialas w poprzednim zdaniu) Man is bored and miserable.
He has got X oval Face and small, brown eyes. On the TYLKO HIS his nose are groung glasses. (Tu chciałam napisać, że: On ma na nosie okrągłe okulary... HE IS WEARING ROUND GLASSES) He has gor arched eyebrows and X high forehead. He has got thin lips. NIEPELNE ZDANIE In his mid thiriter. He hasn' t got A moustache. He has got X white shirt, dark jacket and tie. He has gor X golden ring and silver watch.
The man is sitting IN A (ZNOWU: TO NIE JEST KONKRETNE WYGODNE KRZESLO, O KTORYM Z GORY WIEDZIALAS TY I ROZMOWCA) comfortable chair. He is looking for curiourTO NIE JEST 'WAZNE' information TYLKO W LICZBIE POJEDYNCZEJ. (Tu miało być, że On szuka ważnych informacji...) He is writting on HIS laptop. I think than he is sending mesages. He is probably angry, because he must learning NIEGRAMATYCZNE I W OGOLE OSOCHOZI. He is dreaming OF A coffee still CHYBA 'BUT'? he is working.
I think than he doesn't like his job, because he is unhappy KROPKA what is more he is exhausted thus ZATEM? he is unhealthy.He would like to be a farmer but there is no money FROM THE SOIL (TAK LEPIEJ).

Pytanie do obrazka:
1. Do you think this man likes his job? What makes you say that? WLASCIWIE NIE PODALAS ARGUMENTOW
2. What kind of job would you like to have? Why? NIE ODPOWIEDZIALAS NA TO PYTANIE

Może mi ktoś to troche sprawdzić/zmienić?

[/quote]
Dziękuję bardzo:) A co znaczą te X?

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie