początek rozprawki- proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Since the dawn of civilization people match with other. Most folks get married, while a few people do not. But why people choose be a single? In this essay I will try to replace advantage and disadvantage staying single.

There are three main reasons why one should remain single. Many people suggest that person without partner has more time for yourself, is independence. (Ma więcej czasu dla siebie). One can decide what kind of things to do on one’s own volition. Instance when one wants getting around one have not to ask for the sentence. The second important advantage of alone life is that people have not to trouble about family. They might devote himself careers and for this reason get a promotion. An additional merit is that nobody betray us and nobody break us heart.
Uwagi do pierwszego akapitu.W pierwszym zdaniu chodziło Ci o to, że ludzie się dopasowują do innych? Napisz to inaczej. W kolejnym zdaniu zmien czas (dlaczego p. simple?). W zdaniu z ,, why' brakuje operatora ,do' i ,to' po ,choose'. (to choose to do sth). Słowo ,replace' (re-place - wstawić coś ponownie, zastąpić) nie pasuje. Znajdź inne. Advantages and disadvantages of being a single.
Since the dawn of civilization people pair up. Most folks get married, while a few people do not(inny czas?...hmm...p.simple dlatego że to w pewnym sensie prawo przyrody, a jaki inny może tu pasować?). But why do people choose to be a single? In this essay I will try to put forward a case (poprawne?)advantage and disadvantage of being single.

A jeśli chodzi o 2akapit?
Czas jest dobry. Grudziu jak zwykle się pomylił i pewnie się jeszcze będzie wykłócał, że ma rację.

Każde zdanie jest napisane źle. Wygląda to albo na kiepski translator albo na tłumaczenie słowo w słowo bez zadania sobie trudu sprawdzenia słówek w słowniku.

np. sentence to jest zdanie gramatyczne, a nie opinia.
>>>Czas jest dobry. Grudziu jak zwykle się pomylił i pewnie się jeszcze będzie wykłócał, że ma rację.

Jak jest zdanie since the dawn of civilization, to present perfect, a nie present simple.
Dopasowywanie ludzi nie jest prawem przyrody, lecz cechą rodzaju ludzkiego.

Most folks get married, while a few people do not.

to jest dobrze.
There are three main reasons why one should remain single.
Many people suggest that person without partner has more time for yourself, is independence. (Ma więcej czasu dla siebie).
One can decide what kind of things to do on one’s own volition.
Instance when one wants getting around one have not to ask for the sentiment.
The second important advantage of alone life is that people have not to trouble about family.
They might devote himself careers and for this reason get a promotion.
An additional merit is that nobody betray us and nobody break us heart.

1. nie tłumaczyłam słowo w słowo, a słownik online z którego Korzystałam to diki.pl nie wiem czy jest dobry wydaje mi się, że tak. A jeśli chodzi o te błędy w każdym zdaniu to jakiego typu? bo gapiąc się na nie 20min żaden błąd nie wpadł mi w oko, ale nie twierdze też, że ich nie ma. Po prostu nie wiem, proszę jakąś wskazówkę.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia za granicą