List, proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir,

With reference to your advertisement, I am writing to enquire about White Mountain Ski Resort.

First of all, it is very important to me, I would like to know if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January. I would like to learn ski at the White Mountain Ski Resort, I would also like to know if you have classes for children? We are a family of three, our child is 8 years old. Could you tell me how many people there are in a class?

Futhermore, I would like to know more details about learn to ski. Could you tell me if instructors speak English?

Finally, I would like to know what entertainments you provide.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mrs…
Cytat:
First of all, it is very important to me, I would like to know if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January.
namieszalas troche. np mozesz ominac 'I would like'. W nastepnym zdaniu brak przyimka;)
learn ___ ski > ski jest czasownikiem, więc...
I would also like to know if you have classes for children? > to nie jest pytanie
details about learn to ski > ojojoj

po about ma byc gerund
po learn także
Futhermore, I would like to know more details about learning skiing. Could you tell me if instructors speak English? ok ?

First of all, it is very important to me, if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January. ?
edytowany przez got3atgod: 04 lis 2013
czy ;

1. I would like to learn skiing at the White Mountain Ski Resort.

2. I would like to know more details about learning to ski.

nie bardzo już rozumiem... czy tak te zdania mają wyglądać ??
edytowany przez got3atgod: 04 lis 2013
Cytat: mg
po about ma byc gerund
po learn także
?
Cytat: fui_eu
Cytat: mg
po about ma byc gerund
po learn także
?

więc to co wyżej napisałam jest już ok ?
Ja uwazam ze jest pomyłka ze po learn dajemy gerund.
1. I would like to learn skiing at the White Mountain Ski Resort.

2. I would like to know more details about learn skiing.

o to chodzi ?
W 2 bym dal np about skiing classes albo skiing instructions;)
ok, dziękuje bardzo, a czy to zdanie jest ok ; First of all, it is very important to me, if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January.
Za duzo wyrzuciles z tego zdania, imo. Powyzej napisalem co opuscic;)
First of all, it is very important to me, to know if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January.

tak?
Drugi przecinek w zlym miejscu, imo. Poza tym ok;)
First of all, it is very important to me to know, if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January.

przecinek po know ?
Tak.
Powracajac do sprawy z gerund, uwazam ze w kontekscie z narciarstwem bedzie /przynajmniej w AmE/ SKI lesons/classes/instructions itp nie skiing, czyli about SKI LESSONS, nie about SKIING LESSONS.
Opinie?
jeszcze mam pytanie co do tego zdania ; First of all, it is very important to me to know, if you have any vacancies in first two weeks of January.

czy to jest poprawne ; ... it is very important TO me TO know... ?

czy to jest poprawne ; ... it is very important TO me TO know... ?
it is very important FOR me to know
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego