2 tematy na egz do spr

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Umieszczam tutaj dwa tematy, prosiłabym o sprawdzenie poprawności, potrzebne mi one są na egz z angielskiego praktycznego

7. Describe clothes you most like wearing.
As everyone, I have some my favourite clothes and accessory. The first one is my frilly, short, red dress. I bought it when I was in Paris. It is typical to wear it in the summer. I wouldn't put it on for an elegant occasion. The next garment is my laced, blue cordigan. I got it for my birthday. I like wearing it with plain blouses. This cordigan is rather casual than elegant. I wear it when I go to a university or a meeting with friends. The third item from my clothes is a blazer in the same colour as the cardigan. By the way, I have a lot of blue clothes because manya acquitances tell me that this colour suits me. This blazer I bought in a shopping mall. I can wear it everyone, for every occasion. I can match it with a T-shirt, an elegant blouse or even with a dress. And the last item about I would like to tell is a white brancelet made of artifficial pearls. I like it because it is also neutral and it can go together with different outfits. It doesn't matter if they are formal or casual. It matches with everything.

8. Describe the clothes you hate wearing.
The fashion is changing all the time. Everyone wants to look cool and follows the latest craze. Although I also try to wear clothes which are all the rage, there are some items which I hate wearing. I bought a loose T-shirt because it is fashionable now, but I don't feel comfortable when I put it on so I stopped wearing it. The next thing are long dresses or skirts. Despite the fact that they are trendy I just detest wearing them. I doesn't matter if they are tight or flared, I won't put them on. It seems to me that they don't suit me because I am short. They are not comfortable, too. I also don't like wearing trackuits, they are not for me. I prefere an elegant style to a sporty one. I remember wearing school uniforms when I atteneded to a grammar school. Our uniforms look ridiculous and wearing them was just a nightmare. Since that time I've started to avoid putting any uniforms on. When it comes to patterns and colours of clothes, I can't wear garish garments. I just don't like sticking out like a sore thumb. I rather calm colours.
I have some my favourite > koślawe
It is typical to wear it in the summer. > dziwne użycie typical, może zacznij od I...
cordigan > ort?
I wear it when I go to a university > na pewno a? nie chodzi ci o twój uniwerek?
manya acquitances > ?
This blazer I bought in a shopping mall. > szyk?
I can wear it everyone > ?
last item about I would like to tell > to się posypało mocno
brancelet > ?
artifficial > ort.
It matches with everything > with?
7. (Ja bym na poczatku dala slowo 'Just') as everyone, I have 'some my' (albo jedno slowo albo drugie, ale nie tak jak jest) favourite clothes and 'accessory' (tutal mialas na mysli wiecej jak jeden. To wtedy l.mn). The first one is my 'frilly, short, red' (nie jestem za pewna kolejnosci tych adjec. ) dress.
It is 'typical' (zle uzycie tego slowo, tutaj mozna 'usual') to wear it in the summer. I 'wouldn't' (tutaj nie jestem pewna co masz na mysli, czy tak czy nie, chyba slowo 'would') put it on for an elegant occasion. The next garment is my 'laced, blue' (kolejnosc) 'cordigan' (ortog).
This 'cordigan' (ortog) is rather casual than elegant. I wear it when I go to 'a' (zly przedimek) university or TO a meeting with friends.
By the way, I have a lot of blue clothes because 'manya' (ortog) 'acquitances' (nie, to jest zle slowo, chyba masz na mysli 'friends', bo acquaintances to sa prawie obcy Ci ludzie) tell me that this colour suits me (mozesz dodac slowo 'best' na koncu zdania). 'This blazer I bought' (zla kol slow) in a shopping 'mall' (tylko tutaj mam dilemat - jak to ma byvc w BrE to uzywamy slowo 'centre', jak w AmE to 'mall, ale nie napisalas innych slow w AmE). I can wear it' everyone' (nie, tutaj masz zle slowo, wiem, ze to znaczy 'kazdy' ale to sie odnosi do ludzi, ty masz na mysli 'everywhere'), for every occasion.
'And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and') The last item about I would like to 'tell' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'talk about') is a white 'brancelet' (ortog) made 'of' (ja lubie slowo FROM) 'artifficial' (ortog) pearls. I like it because it is 'also' (cos mi to slowo sie tutaj nie podoba, zeby ono bylo, musialabys wczesniej pisac o czyms 'neutral' - ale tego nie zrobilas) neutral and it can go together with different outfits.

'The' (niepotr) Fashion is changing all the time.
I bought a loose T-shirt because it 'is' (chyba slowo 'was') fashionable BUT now 'but' (w zlym miejscu) I don't feel comfortable when I put it on so I stopped wearing it.
IT doesn't matter if they are tight or flared, I won't put them on.
I 'prefere' (ortog) an elegant style to a sporty one. I remember wearing school uniforms when I 'atteneded' (ortog) 'to' (niepotr) a grammar school. Our uniforms lookED (bo to czas przeszly) ridiculous and wearing them was just a nightmare.
When it comes to 'patterns and colours' (ja dalabym 'colours' najpierw, a pozniej 'patterns on them) of clothes, I can't wear garish garments.
I (tutaj brakuje modala - WOULD) rather WEAR calm colours.
Widzę że coraz mniej błędów robię:) Dziękuję za pomoc

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia