Proszę o sprawdzenie wypowiedzi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosiła o sprawdzenie i całkowite poprawienie tej pracy. Z góry dziękuje.
In my opinion a woman should wear a gown and high-heeled shoes for a wedding reception. A woman should also wear a shiny bracelet, a necklace and earrings. It is very important because a wedding reception is a party where everybody has to a beautifully and elegantly look.
A woman who is going to the beach should wear shorts , a sleeveless top and flip-flops because it is hot here in summer . A Woman should also have a sunglasses and a swimsuit under the clothes so she can sunbathe or swim in the sea.
I think that a woman can wear a tights , a tracksuit from fleece and a woollen tracksuit for a winter walk in order to was her warmth. She should also wear a thick cap , gloves and boots because these accessories additionally protect her body from the cold.
A woman can wear a denim trousers and a patterned T-shirt ,but on a rainy day she also should wear a dotted raincoat and a beautiful flowery wellingtons. She can also take a umbrella to in order not to get wet in the rain.
During cleaning the house a woman can wear comfortable old pair of pants , a T-shirt and slippers, because new clothes can get damaged quickly.
In the picture I can see a very happy and colorful girl. She has a beautiful dark eyes and long eyelashes. She also has a long tongue and very white teeth. She is slim and has long spiky dyed purple hair. She also has a fringe . I think that she is of medium height . I can see that she has a very pale skin . On the hair She has modern glasses. On her body for example on the nose ,ear and tongue I can see small earings .
Ponieważ Pan już mi nie pomoże a ja nie potrafię już inaczej tego poprawić.
ale do tamtego wątku zaglądają także inne osoby, a tak jedna osoba poprawi coś w tym watku, druga w drugim i będzie trudno scalić te poprawki.