skorygowanie bledow

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej czy moglby ktos sprawdzic mi prace i poprawic bledy? bede bardzo wdzieczna :)

MY DREAM JOB

When I was a child I wanted to be a doctor or a coroner. I knew that medical studies are hard, long and I will have to study a lot. In the high school I realized that I couldn’t study all the time. There will be no parties, no rest only hard working – that’s not for me. I decided that I will be a pharmacist. It’s easier and I will have time for myself. Now I know that was a good idea. I can’t wait when I finish school. I like learn new things, help people. I know that this job is very responsible but it doesn’t scared me. Otherwise, it’s nice feeling when you know that all rely on you, sometimes people go to the pharmacy first and then they go to the doctor. It’s funny how fast you change the topic, now you talk about the constipations, then comes a patient with a schizophrenia. You have to train yourself for the whole life. When you get sick you know which pills helps you, you can heal yourself. And the most important – actually my dreams come true because it’s also medical profession.
hard working to nie rzeczownik
przedimek przed school
I like learn, it doesn't scared me, topic, pills helps, - ZLE
I knew that medical studies are 'hard, long' (cos tu nie tak...) and I 'will' (zle slowo) have to study a lot. In 'the' (niepotr) high school I realized that I couldn’t study all the time. There 'will' (zle slowo) be no parties, no rest only hard 'working' (zle slowo) – that’s not for me. I decided that I 'will' (zle slowo) be a pharmacist. Now I know that (tu cos brak) was a good idea. I can’t wait 'when' (nie podoba mi sie to slowo tutaj) I finish school. I like 'learn' (zle slowo) new things(,) (zamiast przecinka uzywaj 'and') 'help' (zle slowo) people. I know that this job is very responsible but it doesn’t 'scared' (zle slowo) me. Otherwise, it’s (brak przedimka) nice feeling when you know that all (ale kto? psy? koty? ludzie? musisz napisac) rely on you, sometimes people go to the pharmacy first and then they go to the doctor. It’s funny how fast you change the topic (ale czego? musisz napisac), now you talk about 'the' (niepotr) 'constipations' (daj w l. poj), then comes a patient with 'a' (niepotr) schizophrenia. You have to train yourself 'for the' (cos mi tu nie siedzi dobrze z tymi slowami) whole life. When you get sick you know which pills 'helps' (zle slowo) you, you can heal yourself. 'And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and' to nie jest funkcja tego slowa w zdaniu) the most important – actually my dreams 'come' (zle slowo) true because it’s also (przedimek) medical profession.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the).
When I was a child I wanted to be a doctor or a coroner. I knew that medical studies are difficult and I will(- tu nie wiem jakiego slowa uzyc) have to study a lot. In high school I realized that I couldn’t study all the time. There would (?) be no parties, no rest only hard work – that’s not for me. I decided that I become a pharmacist. It’s easier and I will have time for myself. Now I know that it was a good idea. I can’t wait until I finish school. I like know new things and help(tu nie wiem na co moge zamienic ) people. I know that this job is very responsible but it doesn’t terrified (chyba tez tu nie pasuje)me. Otherwise, it’s a nice feeling when you know that people rely on you, sometimes people go to the pharmacy first and then they go to the doctor. It’s funny how fast you change the topic of conversation, now you talk about the constipation, then comes a patient with schizophrenia. You have to train yourself all the time. When you get sick you know which pills treat(?) you, you can heal yourself. Finally, the most important – actually my dreams comes(nie wiem jakiego innego slowa moge uzyc) true because it’s also a medical profession.
edytowany przez mjtadb: 24 lis 2014
daj : ..and I would have to study a lot.
Most importantly,.actually my dreams are coming true.
np
... decided to become a ...
edytowany przez Aaric: 24 lis 2014
bardzo dziekuje wszystkim za pomoc :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.