Email do dawno niewidzianej znajomej - praca i rodzina

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Susan,
Thanks for your last letter. It was great to hear from you. Sorry I haven't written for aged.
I'm just writting to tell you my news. I learn on industrial safety in the high school at weekends and I really like it. In the beginning I wanted to learn about accountancy, but my friend, Alice said that she will go to industrial safety's class. It looked very interesting and I decided that I go there with her. I don't regret. It seems to me the best decision I could make.
I can tell you more about me, my job and my family. From November I started to shop assistance course. To tell you the truth – I didn't want this course, but with this course was one atractive thing – free driving school, so I went. Now I have practice as shop assistance for 6 months in BOMA's wcholesale. And its not so bad. I like the atmosphere here the most . Actually I love the fact that I can meet here many people in difference aged, the most of them is so nice. The rest of them are teaching me how to be patient.
I don't know if you remember my family. Yes, I still live with my parents, they help me a lot.. My dad, mum, sisters and brothers. Yes I have two brothers now! When you go to UK my mum was pregnat. My little brother is 12 now. I haven't see you for 12 years! It's amazing, how fast this time go on!
My father is welder and my mum's working in the garden at now. My sister Magda is 20 and she is in the confectioner's class. Its so hard speciality for her. She has to get up very early and go to work where she cranes a lot of bags with flour and others things everyday of her practice. She doesn't like it but she knows what she wants to do in the future. She wants still learn and one day she dreams to be a dietician. I wish, she was a dietician. Jacek is 18. He is in the cook's class and he loves it. He can makes amaizing lunch, dinner and other more or less sweet things. Now, he is the tallest in our house. Karolina, she was the youngest when you came out. Now she is 16 and she is ending the lower secondary school. She has to make a hard decision: what and where she wants to learn? She don't want to go to general secondary school – thats the only thing she knows. Now she has to choose if she wants to go to technical secondary school or basic vocational school. She doesn't know what profession she wants to do in the future so its harder to her to make right decision to go right school. She loves animals and she has always wanted to do something connected with them. Her first idea was to become a vet and help animals in need but then she changed her mind. She doesn't want to do dissection, see blood and animals in pain. She will do the trainer's course in the future but for now she has problem with choose secondary school. And the last person, Mateusz. He is in primary school. Thats all for now.
Say hi to everybody at home!
Take care,
XYZ
Nikt nie sprawdzi? Nie poprawi błędów?
Masz dużo błędów, np
writting, wcholesale, My father is welder, pregnat, others things, cook's class, And its not so bad, most of them is so nice, She don't want, when you came out, problem with choose, Thats
+ inne.
writing, wholesale, my father is a welder, pregnant, tu nie wiem 'other things' oraz 'class of cooks'?, it isn't too bad,are nice? , she doesn't, when you left, problem of choice, that's
Dzięki Aaric za spojrzenie na maila, koleżanka pomogła już mi poprawić całkowicie go, albo niemal całkowicie pod względem gramatycznym. Sporo błędów było faktycznie, ale są już poprawione. Dobranoc.
Sorry I haven't written for 'aged' (aged - as in Aged Parent - Charles Dickens?)
I learn 'on' (niepotr) industrial safety in 'the' (niepotr) high school at weekends and I really like it. In the beginning I wanted to learn about accountancy, but my friend, Alice said that she 'will' (zly modal) go to (cos brak) industrial safety's class.
I don't regret (ale czego- trzeba napisac, bo przupomina sie sie Edith Piaf).
From November I started 'to' (co to?) shop 'assistance' (calkowicie zle slowo) course. To tell you the truth – I didn't want this course, but with this course was one atractive thing – free driving 'school' (napewno nie - szkola czy tylko lekcje?), so I went. Now I have practice as (cos brak) shop 'assistance' (zle slowo) for 6 months in BOMA's 'wcholesale' (ortog). 'And' (nie zaczynaj zdan z 'and') its not so bad.
Actually I love the fact that I can meet here many people 'in' (zle slowo) 'difference' (zle slowo) 'aged' (zle slowo), 'the' (niepotr) most of them 'is' (zle slowo) so nice.
'My dad, mum, sisters and brothers' (to nie jest zdaniem) .
When you 'go' (zle slowo) to (cos brak) UK my mum was pregnat.
It's amazing, how fast this time 'go' (zle slowo) on!
My father is (cos brak) welder and my mum's working in the garden 'at' (niepotr) now.
'Its' (jego? jej?) so hard 'speciality' (zle slowo) for her. She has to get up very early and go to work where she 'cranes' (zle slowo) a lot of bags with flour and 'others' (zle slowo) things everyday of her practice.
She wants still learn and one day she dreams 'to be' (zle ) a dietician.
He 'can makes' (popraw) 'amaizing' (ortog) lunch, dinner and other more or less sweet things.
Karolina, she was the youngest when 'you came out'(coming out ma calkowicie inne skojarzenia- popraw). Now she is 16 and she is 'ending' (zle slowo) the lower secondary school. She has to make a hard decision: what and where she wants to 'learn' (zle slowo - tutaj najmniej 'study')? She 'don't' (zle slowo) want to go to (przedimek) general secondary school – 'thats' (napisz to poprawnie) the only thing she knows.
She doesn't know what profession she wants to do in the future so its harder 'to' (zle slowo) her to make (cos brak) right decision to go (cos brak) (przedimek) right school.
She will do the trainer's course in the future but for now she has problem with 'choose' (zle slowo) (przedimek) secondary school.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.