Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności językowej : Opis idealnego miejsca pracy - biuro.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My dream place of employment.

My office is in a building in the city centre. The door of my office is glassy.
My office is adjacent to a study of the director. I am the secretary and my room is big and spacious. There are two windows, from which I can see wonderful views of our city. On windows I don't have net curtains but there are blinds.There are some flowers on the window sill. The walls in my room are painted into light colours. In the room I have a big aquarium in which swim exotic fishes. There is a big desk in the middle of the room, and a computer on it. By the monitor self-adhesive sheet of papers, a calendar, and writing implements lie. have some personal things: photos of familly and a boxes with color pens. There are trawers in the desk, in which I am keeping needed things so as: the printing paper, files, the punch, the stapler and forms.In my office I have a swivel chair. Behind the desk, between windows is standing a multifunctional printer which has functions : of printing, faxing, copying and scanning, shredde of documents and basket on garbate. On the right-hand side of room a leather sofa is standing with the small round table as the waiting room. On the left there are wardrobes in which we are holding documentation of the company and reports.On the table light bottle of water and basket with entertainment for visitors. By the wardrobe a bookshelf on which ring binders in which documents are also are is standing are well-organized in alphabetical order.I really like my room. It is very sunny and cosy. Here so I am spending the majority of the day I am caring for his aesthetics.
niektóre błędy:
The door of my office is glassy.
I have a big aquarium in which swim exotic fishes.
On windows I don't have net curtains
basket on garbate
leather sofa is standing
wardrobes in which we are holding documentation
I am keeping needed things
basket with entertainment for visitors (hę?)
painted into light colours.
edytowany przez Aaric: 02 kwi 2016
The door of my office is 'glassy' (nie, tutaj trzeba 'made of glass').
The walls in my room are painted 'into' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) light colours. In the room I have a big aquarium in which 'swim exotic fishes' (zla kolejnosc slow).
By the monitor (brak przedimka) self-adhesive sheet of papers, a calendar, and writing implements lie. (cos brak) have some personal things: photos of (cos brak) 'familly' (ortog) and a boxes with color pens. There are 'trawers' (zle slowo) in the desk, in which I 'am keeping' (zly czas, tutaj simple) needed things 'so' (zle slowo) as: the printing paper, files, the punch, the stapler and forms.
Behind the desk, between (przedimek) windows 'is standing' (zly czas - co to jest z tym czasem tutaj, wystarczy 'stands') a multifunctional printer which has (mozna cos codac, np. many, various) functions : of printing, faxing, copying and scanning, 'shredde' (cos tu nie tak) of documents and basket on 'garbate' (nie rozumiem tego slowa). On the right-hand side of room a leather sofa 'is standing' (zly czas) with 'the' (zly przedimek) small round table 'as the waiting room' n(tego to nie moge nawet rozszyfrowac). On the left there are wardrobes in which we 'are holding' (zly czas, dlaczego piszesz wszystko w zlym czasie) documentation of the company and reports. On the table (brak czasownika) (przedimek) light bottle of water and basket 'with' (calkowicie zle slowo) 'entertainment' (zle slowo) for visitors. By the wardrobe a bookshelf on which ring binders in which documents 'are also are' (co to za konstrukcja?) 'is standing are' (tego nie rozumiem, ale wiem ze kochasz slowo 'are', bo powtarzasz go co chwileczke) well-organized in alphabetical order.
'Here so' (tego nie rozumiem) I 'am spending' (zly czas) the majority of the day I 'am caring' (zly czas) for 'his' (jego? to dokladnie znaczy kogo? bo nie napisalas o zadnym mezczyznie) aesthetics.

Prosze powtorzyc sobie jak uzywa sie ang. czasy.
My dream place of employment

My office is in a building in the city centre. The door of my office is made of glass.
My office is adjacent to a study of the director. I am the secretary and my room is big and spacious. There are two windows, from which I can see wonderful views of our city. On windows I don't have net curtains but there are blinds.There are some flowers on the window sill. The walls in my room are painted light colours. In the room I have a big aquarium in which exotic fishes swim. There is a big desk in the middle of the room, and a computer on it. By the monitor a self-adhesive sheet of papers, a calendar, and writing implements lie. I have some personal things: photos of a family and a boxes with color pens. There are drawers in the desk, in which I keep needed things such as: the printing paper, files, the punch, the stapler and forms.In my office I have a swivel chair. Behind the desk, between a windows is stands a multifunctional printer which has many functions : of printing, faxing, copying and scanning, shredder of documents and basket on rubbish. On the right-hand side of room a leather sofa is stands with a small round table for people wait for an intervew with the director. On the left side cabinet where we keep our founding documentation and correspondence with cotractors. On the table is a light bottle of water and basket with entertainment for visitors. There is a bookshelf on wiching binders are colse the wardrobe. Magazines which are well-behaved in alphabetical order are un them. I like my place of employment. There is very sunny and cosily. I am keep things in order, becouse I am spend in it very a lot of time.

Mam nadzieję, że teraz będzie trochę lepiej.
I have a big aquarium in which swim WITH exotic fishes.
study of the director. HMM?
W ang raczej nie spotykamy czasownika 'stoi' jeżeli odnosi się do umeblowania
ON rubbish też nie.
On the table is a light bottle of water CO TO JEST? and basket with entertainment I TO? for visitors.
There is a bookshelf on wiching binders are colse the wardrobe.
Magazines which are well-behaved in alphabetical order are un them.
There is very sunny and cosily.
I am keep things in order, becouse I am spend in it very a lot of time.
Czy tylko mi się zdaje że jest więcej błędów niż przedtem?
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 kwi 2016
In the room I have a big aquarium with exotic fish.
My office is adjacent to a study of the director. - My office is beside my cabinet chief.
basket on rubbish - in the corner is wastepaper basket.
On the table is a light bottle of water CO TO JEST? and basket with entertainment I TO? for visitors. - Small buffet is on table for visitors.
Koło szafy jest regał na którym są ułożone segregatory. Dokumenty są poukładane w porządku alfabetycznym. - Wheel rack is a rack on which are arranged in binders. The documents are arranged in alphabetical order.
W moim biurze jest słonecznie i przytulnie.- In my office is sunny and cosy.
Spędzam w pracy dużo czasu, więc dbam o jego czystość.- I spend a lot of time at work, so I care about it's purity.
In my office is sunny and cosy. brzmi nice and dandy po pl. W ang wersji zgub 'in'.
I spend a lot of time at work, so I care about it's purity. np cleanliness
np My office is adjacent to the chief's office.
np. ...mobile shelving unit with file binders. The documents are arranged in...
Dziękuje za pomoc:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Wyjazdy językowe